Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Bioshock for PC

Thread: Bioshock for PC

Shaman

Bioshock for PC

Well I started playing the game last night and so far it's turning out to be pretty cool.
    The gfx are really quite nice and thats playing it on XP Pro with DX 9c. I'm not very
    far into the game so I can't really tell you alot about it, only that it runs very smooth
    and weapons are pretty cool too. I'm thinking about getting me another Raptor 150
    HD and installing Vista Ultimate so I can see how the DX 10 looks compared to my
    current OS and config. We are going to be seeing alot more game titles coming out
    with DX 10 support in the near future. Also Microsoft has been coming out with some
    fairly decent patches for Vista. Can't hardly wait until Crysis comes out.
    Anyway is anyone else playing any DX 10 capable games or even running Vista?
    If not, do you plan on it anytime soon?

Paladin
    I've been playing Company of Heroes all weekend myself. Not sure if it's got a DirectX 10 patch, but it's been a blast.

Shaman
    Cool...So I take it you like the game heh? How is it?

Paladin
    If you like RTS then it's really good. Plus, if you're a big WWII fanatic then you'll enjoy the allies vs axis theme. I've heard that alot of lamers play it online but for LAN parties it's fun (this is why I have it, LAN party was on Friday night).

Thread Information