Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Comp problems. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comp problems.

Paladin
    You just have all kinds of problems man!

Ain't that the truth!

Shaman
    I might be out of line here, but I would back up all my data and do a fresh install of XP. Seems to me you really can't pin down the real problem and or if it's only one problem. You have nothing to loose except time by doing a clean install. At the very least you will have either a solid running OS or a hardware problem. Either way you will know right off. The only bad part is you will have to install all your programs again. On the bright side if one of those programs was the offending program, you will know. Assuming you track your progress and don't install everything all at once. Thing is, once your registry gets hosed you are going to have a very difficult time zeroing in on what the problem really is. Rather it's hardware or software. Sometimes you will be able to tell right off or at least take a minimal amount of time to figure it out. If you want a perfect running machine...do a fresh install. If you want to wonder if your machine is running optimaly and is configured right {so long as you have the skill to configure it right} do a fresh install. There will be no question about it after that. Also remember that the latest drivers don't always mean they are the best driver for what you are doing. Hope this helps.

Bush

I'll consider it. ^_^

Thread Information