Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Warcraft: The Undead Spoof - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warcraft: The Undead Spoof

~goes back in time~

Sapphiron tries to get into Asjol-Nerub but can't.

Arthas: What did I tell you?

Later, Arthas finds that the dwarves are spamming those rapid-firing Siege Tanks- err, Engines. Half of his forces are blown to smithereens.

Arthas: WTF HAX

Necromancer: ...holy hell. I need one of those.

The Necromancer jumps on it halo-style and throws a plasma grenade on it. Instaboom'd. The Siege Engine gets raised as undead. Don't ask how.

Arthas: DIBS!

Necromancer: DAMN YOU ARTHAS! ~casts the DotA curse~

DotA heroes start showing up and killing random people including Nerubians, Dwarves, and skellies. But then, out of nowhere...

Lesale Deathbringer: GOGOGO-

Darkterror: BLYARGH

Lesale Deathbringer: Oh for fu- ~spawnkill'd~

Arthas: So what do we do now? ~consults the Warcraft III strategy guide~ Oh. We gotta go kill the dwarf with the two hammers.

Dwarf with Two Hammers: He didn't remember my name! What must I do?

Varimathras: Sue him.

Dwarf with Two Hammers: Yes, my lord!

Toss: Still conspiring against me, Varimathras?

Varimathras: Um...maybe? ~Locust Swarm'd~
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Wasn't it Balin Bronzebeard or something? I know he was related to Muradin...

I could have sworn his name was Baegal or something. Hehehehehe...baegal. Baegals. Bagels. ~chomps on Baegal~
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Or perhaps it was Dwalin...

(Storm Bolt'd)

Baelgun! It was Baelgun. I was close.

Baelgun: You had to use Wikipedia to find that out?! YER GOIN' DOWN!

Varimathras: Hold it. We need to sue him.

Baelgun: Why?

Varimathras: Because we don't get MONEY from beating him up.

Baelgun: Yes we do.

Varimathras: Not legally.

Baelgun: Point taken. ~sues~
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Wikipedia is fun when you're too lazy to figure out something.

It suddenly hit me yesterday: A Warcraft module for NWN/NWN2. I thought of it when I was learning about the '94 original Warcraft game and Warcraft II.

I was thinking about making the level limit 10 like in Warcraft III melee and the starting level 2. You'd either be serving Teneras (Humans) or Medivh (Orcs). Basically, you have to destroy the enemy base which spawns units. You can build more buildings (placeables) for amounts of gold, the amount varying with the buildings.

The units are as follows:

Footman/Grunt (Barracks) - The big melee guns.
    Paladin/Ogre Magi (Altar of the Light/Altar of Doomhammer) - Not-so-big melee guns. Focus more on casting spells than fighting but can still fight in melee combat.
    Archer/Troll Headhunter (Archery Grounds/Troll Encampment) - Obviously the ranged fighters.
    Sorceress/Troll Witch Doctor (Arcane grounds) - T3h spellcasterz.

More to come.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

That's nothing. I keep telling Wing to make DOTA for NWN2. I know he'll listen...

Better yet, forget the 10 level limit. Boost it to 20 and allow upgradeable spawns and different spawn settings, such as one big guy or three weaker guys.

Priest/Shaman(Also in Arcane Grounds) : The healers. You should be able to talk to them, and when you do, they cast their highest-leveled healing spell on you.
    Dragon Whelp: You can buy one near the center. Can easily take down two Footmen/Grunts, and even give Knights/Tauren some trouble. Also uses its breath weapon.
    Drake: Stronger Whelp. Could probably solo an entire wave and deal some damage to the next.
    Dragon: Run. Now.
    Knight/Tauren (Stable/Totem) : The heavy tanks. Smashes anything but another Knight/Tauren with relative ease.

I think it should be a FFA between all 4 races. Have 3 lanes that intertwine in the middle for each team. When a base is destroyed the spawns won't spawn anymore, but the players can still fight. In addition, you should be able to take up to 3 spawns and form a strike team of sorts. Towers could either be structures you have to kill that fire at enemies once per round, or a super-strong person with a bow/crossbow.

What I'd really love to see though, is a Red VS Blue PvP server, with ranged weapons only. No spells allowed, just ranged weapons that might on hit cast a spell. Certain weapons could be given to certain classes only, such as:

Shotgun: Heavy Crossbow that fires bolts with MASSIVE damage. For "melee" classes.
    Sniper Rifle: Also a Heavy Crossbow that fires bolts with massive damage, but this is for rogues/assassins only and the ammo only comes in pairs, making bullets scarce.
    Grenade Launcher: Heavy Crossbow that fires bolts that on hit cast Fireball. "Magic" classes only.
    Assault Rifle: A Shortbow for all classes. Ordinary gun.
    Pistol: A sling. Yes, a SLING. Cheap, though.
    Grenades: Would be grenadelike items that use like the Firebomb effect or something.

I'm sure more can be thought of.

Of course it's nothing. I haven't put in the big sparklies yet. Now comes the big important part...

Dealing with CSers.

I understand that a rogue might have to resort to CSing when he's against 4 fighters of the same level. However, should this module come to existance I'm only gonna allow melee CSing since they can be dealt with by archers. Ranged CSing is disallowed and melee CSers are not allowed to have KD on them.

As well, I believe the Assault Rifle should get haste since, y'know, it's rapid-firing. Or maybe you could save that for a Machine Gun.
    Last edited by Protoss119; 11-03-2006 at 01:06 PM.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Meanwhile, in Outland...

A big flame is tearing the sky apart.

Kael'thas: Whosat?

Lady Vashj: The master's master.

Kael'thas: The master has a master?

Lady Vashj: Yes. As well, the master's master once had a master.

Kael'thas: Would this master happen to be Sargeras?

Lady Vashj: Yes.

Kael'thas: So the master's master's master is Sargeras?

Lady Vashj: Indeed. What's more, Sargeras once had a master, or should I say, masters.

Illidan: Stop saying master!

Kael'thas: Yes, master.

Illidan: I said stop it!

Kael'thas: Yes, ma-

Illidan: Shut up!

Kael'thas: I wasn't going to say master.

Illidan: You just did!

Kael'thas: Well I was gonna say "maternal mother".

Illidan: ...WTF?

Kil'Jaedan appears.

Kil'Jaedan: Illidan, you didn't destroy the Frozen Throne! You damaged it, but that doesn't complete your mission objectives, does it? Where in there does it say "damage the Frozen Throne"? NOWHERE!

Illidan: I was just gathering men, m'lord!

Lady Vashj: And you weren't gathering women?! YOU DISGUST ME!

Kil'Jaedan: Your sexism disturbs me. Therefore, I'm giving you one last chance instead of two last chances.

Illidan: See why I want you to shut up?

Kael'thas: Yes, master.

Illidan: Shut up!

Kil'Jaedan: Now go destroy the Frozen Throne or I'll poke you in the eye.

Illidan: Yes master.

Kael'thas: Oh, so you're allowed to say master and I'm not?

Illidan: SHUT UP!

Kil'Jaedan: 1 in 1000000000 chance you're gonna succeed, isn't it?

Kil'Jaedan disappears.

Illidan: Okay. Guys, you wanna come destroy the Lich King?

Lady Vashj: If you allow the women to come too.

Kael'thas: If you allow me to say master.

Illidan: Fine. But I still have my doubts about having women to come. How many of you want to see- This part has been censored by Dredoc, Bard Edition

A Dredoc's corpse flies into Illidan, who promptly whacks it into the dormant TO BE CONTINUED...

Illidan: Now, onward to North- ~Frostmourne gets lodged into his throat~

Fin.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Thread Information