Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Battle Report, 9-17-06 - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Report, 9-17-06

I'm sure RDD/PM/Sorc will be plesant to level up...</sarcasm>

Wing,if the barbarian side can do ANY good,then your magic sucks and you're better off without sorc levels. Same with CoT.

I don't think the percentages stack. I think it's more like Evasion in WCIII,where if you have 2 15% chances to evade,the game checks once then checks again. Taunting and Deafening a guy won't give him 100% chance to fail. It'll give him a 60% chance to fail,then he has to try again for a 40% chance or whatever the odds are.

No it stacks... otherwise the spell failure from armor wouldnt work the way it does...

Oh. Ok then,nevermind.

*gasp* is jyap submissive? O_O

I thrive off of disagreement. I'm not given much to work with since you didn't touch my other point.

And about the barbarians sorc or cot sorc thing
    thats like syaing a monk cleric is alot better off with just pure monk or pure cleric :/

or that Bard SD Assassins should stay pure bard

Monk/Cleric is different. Monk gets an AC bonus from Wis. It's actually worthwhile. A Bard/SD/Assassin is kickass,actually,despite a weaker song.

But that's not exactly related to how effective Barb/Sorc or CoT/Sorc is. Just because one skill may utilize a primary stat doesn't mean they go together well. I mean,really,is Xanos a good henchman? Is he?

You cannot pick feats on Xanos and the true beauty of Barb/sorc is when you make it a damned half elf ( yes they are useful ) or human

also the barb/sorc combo works best in epic ( once you hit lvl ~30)
    when terrifying rage's dc will stop all but the most powerful ( namely halfling clerics ) wills but with these your spells can take his will down roughly 10 knotches making him perfectly scared and tehn yuou can pummel with weapons or spells depending on the enemy

You conveniently exclude the exact level of both classes. At epic levels,a level 10 Sorc can't do alot with his spells,let alone level 30+.

Paladin
    Everyone should be required to make good classes with 30 levels or less. Anything above that is BS anyway. I'm so glad that NWN2 is staring out with only 20 levels.

Thread Information