Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Battle Report, 9-17-06
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Report, 9-17-06

Battle Report, 9-17-06

Fancy title, eh? ...no? Oh, c'mon!

Anyway, I just happened to pass by EB when some guy was there named Unuduil (Lastname). I got Zerg Defiler out and found that he was a newb (not noob) to EB. So we fought for a while and he got served several times. The only time I died was when I had to kill him AND myself with Ice Storm when he got the edge.

For clarification, Zerg Defiler is my Sorc which I made to engage Halfwing's druid WNxBirch. He served me tons of times but I did manage make him Badly Wounded & on some occasions Near Death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

(waits 30 days for NWN2 so he can play)

Paladin
    OK, so what you're saying is you tortured some poor soul who was new to the server?

Quite frankly...yes. And each kill took around 10 seconds on average with me spamming Ice Storm on him. ^_^

I also killed 6 comps with the Muta Rush in Primeval Islands on SC. The one I didn't kill was killed by the other comps. I took 4 mutas and killed all of teal's probes & nexus early in the game. Then I expanded because I was gonna get pwnt by white. Then both white AND green attacked me. Of course, they were so busy attacking each other, I could get my overlords outta there. The Lair there was the only building that survived, miraculously.

Then I decided to play the pacifist and keep expanding while the other comps fought among themselves and then muta rushed green's expansions to much success. The spore colonies, while powerful, were easy pickings for the many many mutas. Then, knowing that minerals were low, I decided to expand a bit more.

I had around 33k mins and 10k gas when blue decided to attack one of my expansions with a guardian which was pwnt by mutas. Then I decided to go on the offensive. I got a Queen's nest up and a Hive along with a Greater Spire & the last armor/damage up. I pwned green (who had nothing but a creep colony left), white, OJ, & blue with Guardians and then I took all my mutas and guardians and attacked Purp. The attack failed no thanks to those damn High Templars, the bane of all Zerg.

With my 50k mins & 30k gas, I rebuilt my swarm of Mutas 2 more times. Purp could do nothing (just like the other pwnt CPUs) because he lacked the resources. The second attack failed, but 3's the charm, and that attack succeeded. I finished it off with attacking purp's last expansion, and +1 Victory for Toss.
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Paladin
    I actually like to torture the newbs a little more. I'll use spells that hurt them just a little bit, one after the other, until they die. That is, as long as my defenses hold up. I like to give them the hope that they *might* last long enough to take me down.

Your all horrible i just do the right thing and kill them with a insta death spell repeatedly until they leave em alone and follow me around like lapdogs and protoss you got me to near death with your sorc when i forgot to rest -.- i started at 1/2 health with a few spells XD

Paladin
    I never use Insta-death spells unless I'm getting double teamed. It makes folks leave the server and I cant have anymore fun.

Do it AFTER you've droven it through their skull that getting saving throw rings>>>insta-death spells.

Paladin
    Besides, I have bad memories of the server being really popular when it was first built, and then everyone left because a couple of mages were spamming insta-death.

They do that at EW and yet it stays popular. I wonder why...at any rate, perhaps it would be wise to drop the DC on death spells just a tiny bit. The rest you should leave to the fort saves. Most of the spells aren't nerfed like hell like in EW so it should make a big opportunity for mages to inflict damage.

The reason we're not getting oh-so-populated is because of your competition. Bastions of War, Antiworld, Eternal War are your competitors and you need to strike them all down.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Thread Information