Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Well,I got good news and bad news. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well,I got good news and bad news.

JYAP: Immune to Assimilation.

There's a good reason why you don't see any Borg Liches. I'd destroy you but then I lose my only decent potential WC buddy. (TAKE THAT HALFWING!)

Hell, I know what to do.

~trades his WoW game that he never installed for WCIII~

Have I mentioned that Blizzard has fallen under the influence of Pay2Play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

There's nothing wrong with Pay2Play. They need to make a profit off this. Server costs,salaries...really,not their fault. Besides,B.Net is free.

HA! They've probably got a million with all the people playing WoW. I'm not saying the game sucks, I'm just saying that I don't want to give away personal info and valuable money to play it.
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Blizzard makes millions each month off of WoW over and above operating costs. They can afford to cut subscribers some slack, but they choose not too. Can't really blame them though, it's all about supply and demand.

If you had really good lemonade and everyone wanted it,and you needed some money to make this lemonade,would you give it away or charge money for it?

They only take your personal info so they know who to call the cops on for skimping on payments. As nessecary as it is,I swear Blizzard has a Night Elf Mafia ready to hunt down whoever missed a payment.
    (realizes he owes 20$)
    OH SHI-
    (manaburn'd)

Depends on how much money you have. Let's say everyone in the neighborhood is buying this lemonade (that is to say, you have absolutely NO competition so there's no need to pull a John D. Rockefeller) and you're making REALLY good money. Do you want to raise the cost of the lemonade, thereby risk your potential customers?

(OK, so there's no chance that people running lemonade stands are going to be involved in big business, but you get the idea)

Night Elf Mafia...evil. Must...join...

~joins, becomes the next Mr. Clamps~

You better not piss me off, man, or I'ma givin' you da CLAMPS! ~clamps clamps (lol)~
    Last edited by Protoss119; 07-24-2006 at 06:30 AM.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

You never know Toss. If your lemonade's that good,soon some guy that works for the newspaper will try it. Boom,instant publicity. Even more people come,and before you know it,you're getting offers.

Whenever I watch my dad play his 60 Night Elf Hunter in PvP,he's always Public Enemy No. 1.

Shweetness.

Well, I mean no competition from neighbors; of course they're also going to buy from their local general store, etc. So if you raise the cost...

Of course, the newspaper guy won't exactly play WoW without getting addicted to it. When that's the case, it's probably never gonna hit the papers if he's THAT addicted to it. XD
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Paladin
    I choose the other route. They cant have my money! No lemonade for me.

Thread Information