Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Let's play a tank game! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's play a tank game!

I don't care. I just hope Trog moves this to General Discussion in Trogworld so we can get more people.

Hm im in ^_^ *grabs a bolt tank*
    okay my items suggestions for my weapons ( any suggesting u thumsb down is replaces with the top number of my reg wep list ( if #1 is taken on list moove to #2 etc )

<bolt tank>
    Designed weapon slot 1: 3 Shot Rocket: fires 3 rockets each doing 15 damage each rocket moves 2 zones a turn \|/ the rockets fire in that pattern cooldown: 3 turns after all the rockets disappear
    Designed weapon slot 2: Beam: Fires a Low frequency beam 3 zone thingys wide in the direction the tank is facing any tanks caught in the blast take 2 damage cooldown 2 turns range 6
    Designed Weapon Slot 3: Giant Shock Paddles: deals 50 damage and prevents the tank from moving next turn range: immediately in front of the tank kickback of 5 damage to the attacking tank cooldown 6 turns
    Designed weapon slot 4:Energy Machine Gun: every shot increases heat of weapon by 1 If heat exceeds 20 the weapon bursts dealing 10 damage to the tank carrying it heat cools at a rate of 1 per turn may be fired n infinite numebr of times every turn BUT if heat exceeds 20 BAM ^_^ each shot deals 1.5 damage range: 2
    Backup weapons slots 1: mach gun
    Backup weapons slots 2:mach gun
    Backup weapons slots 3: Pistol
    Backups weapons slots 4: pistol
    Designed Gadget slot1: Plastic tank: Immune to EMP and ION but projectiles deal 120% damage lasers deal 80% Flame throwers disable this for 3 turns
    designed Gadget slot2 EMP pulse range ( a FF aoe of 4 zones immediately around the tank ) shuts down all weapons movement and Gadgets of all tanking in range of not plastic for their next turn
    Backup Gadget: Shield if having enough $$$$$$
    Backup gadget: Shield upgrade

Name of tank: Embodiment of Thox
    Crew: Scar ( gunner so you know your gonna get hit ) Thox ( captain ) Puddle ( loader) Sect (drunken idiot clinging to the side of the tank yelling nonsense )
    Captain: Thox
    Weapons: machine gun X3 (-$150=$200 left) Pistol X2 ( -$50=$150 )
    Gadget: Shield ( with upgrade (-$150=$0) )
    Move: 3
    Type: Hover

Cooldown on emp pulse is none......once per battle it shorts itself out every use
    i know about the shock paddles LOL i play battlefield two soemtimes and getting shock paddles to death is the most embarressing thing not only does the medic move slowest and carry a shotgun ( one shot then reload ) but not beign able to shoot the guy walking at you with paddles before he gets close enough and waits 2 seconds for the paddles to warm up is saaad also another Gadget idea:

Air drop ( drops randomly unto the map at start and gets to fire a single weapon before the action starts ( if within range )
    Last edited by Halfwingseen; 07-17-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Ack! The grammar!

Approved: 3 Shot Rocket,Beam,Giant Shock Paddles(lol),Energy Machine Gun,Plastic Tank(interesting),EMP Pulse(more like a weapon though,and no cooldown specified)

Disapproved: Your random caps and horrendous grammar.

Total: 6x25=+$150 for you. You have $350 to spend. And no,you can't have any of those weapons/gadgets you submitted. I'm too lazy to put a price on them.

*edited comment above*

You PM'd Trog already, didn't you, JYAP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Eh heh,funny story about that...(will do it now)

Paladin
    OK, thread moved but I wouldnt expect alot of extra posts. Most of us dont understand all these strange forum combat threads you two make.

I'm the one that makes them. I could hyperedit and make another topic if need be to store all the goddamn data we'll eventually build up. But hey,the concept should bring SOMEONE in...

Indeed. ~playing JYAP's tank game with a Zergling, a Sith Lord, and a Gurab Trooper~
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

I've got nothing else to do, so it's time to rebuild my tank.

Twilight (Again)
    Weapons:
    Static Shot, -$250 (Or not?)
    Cannon, -$50

Which leaves me with $10. T_T Ah well, I'll manage.

Tank Name: Ion Warlord
    Color (Lol): Shifts between Teal, Blue, Indigo, & Blue-Violet
    Captain: Dredoc Anthorngleas (Original)
    Pilot: Dredoc the Kukri Man (Kukri guy with lots of traps in EB)
    Gunner 1: Dredoc the Damned (Kick-ass cleric, don't mean to brag)
    Gunner 2: Dredoc Anthorngleas (Pally Edition)
    Misc: Dredoc the Bard of Death (Crossbow Bard)

HP: 80/80, if I remember correctly
    Static Shot: Ready
    Cannon: Ready
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Thread Information