Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Custom D&D Classes - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Custom D&D Classes

*points out that you shuld also add crossbow as a weapon that could be used because Helsing ( no not the fag from the movie ) used a crossbow in The Novel Dracula Along with various Herbs and effects you should really add more pizazz into this class with all the various details

"seal" types for demons aka seals that prevent movement/attack/both or cause death or damage

herbs for Vampires aka Buttercup to Blind Garlic to ward Basil to attract Daisies to paralyze

Charms against Undead aka Cross to ward Holy water boosted effect
    Grave Markers to Kill ( a Zombie ( in the mythological sense ) may kill someone who will be raised as a zombie under the Zombie head's control if the zombie head comes in contact with his burial site he is slaughtered instantly killing all his subservants ) ( by zombie head i mean the head of a group of zombies not a litteral head with ears eyes and nose ect. )

Circles For Shape Changers aka Circle of Banishment to prevent them from altering form
    circle of The sun to force them to take damage if they stay shifted
    Circle of Heart to Cause them to be paralyzed

and no i didnt make ANY of this up
    i borrowed it all from various books and classic novels about were wolves demons undead and vampires

Wow, that didn't take long. You'll have to forgive me if it takes a while to get the comparison up, I'm just really busy lately. That's why it took me so long to get back to EB. I've got my daughter, this thing where I make some extra money online, and my website that I'm working on all taking up nearly all of my time. Plus the missus, of course.

Cashscam FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

That business folded shortly after Stewie started it. It seems his only employee quit soon after starting.

Yup. I wonder what happened to Brian's worms in that episode...
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Zerg rush. Wasn't pretty.

Yes. A Zerg Rush by yours truly- ~shot for arrogance~
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Get to rating the classes. I'm sure my Slayer beats out the Mechanical Menace.

You know this...how? Can you really confirm that your class is better than mine without becoming the judge yourself?

...but I think you're right.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Paging the Monk of Felonies...

Thread Information