Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
An idea to improve EB. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An idea to improve EB.

Ah Well I noticed its been down every time i checked but i assumed GS was screwing up or was temp downtime but OMG guys im excited ( srry to upstage EB here ) But ANCIENT RAGE IS IN TESTING WOOOOOOOO ITS BACK ( MAYBE ) YAY was the mod that got my into PvP heh ive been playing war3 for 3 months so >.< thats my excuse

(explodes Ancient Rage)
    Bad Halfwing. Bad. And while I'm at it...
    (takes scythe,enters Antiworld)
    (leaves when the server population hits 0)

I really wanna play now,but my comp is down and requiring a new power supply,I lost my original NWN disk,and I uninstalled it per Halfwing's suggestion to fix the lag I was getting.

T_X

Have you checked all the nooks and crannies yet? I found my SSBM disk behind the TV. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

While my computer is 2 feet away from my TV and Gamecube,my disk being back there makes no sense whatsoever.

I thought I had lost my HotU disk for a while, but it ended up being in my IWD2 box.

At any rate, it's a proven fact that anything I think of at night (while I'm in bed) is bound to phail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

You know what was ironic about JYAP losing his disc the nxt update right after that allowed one to run the game without the disk and fixed any run issues

Thread Information