Obi-Wan and Anakin rush into the Geonosian Hangar Bay in Episode II where they confront Count Dooku.

Obi-Wan: Okay, we'll take him together.

Dooku unleashes a bolt of Force Lightning.

Anakin: Hey, that's Christopher Lee- OMG FORCE LIGHTNING! ~zap'd~

Obi-Wan: I'm gonna lose, aren't I?

Dooku: Yep.

Obi-Wan shrugs and they both charge at each other...in slo-mo. The words "Blatant Matrix Rip-off" flash on screen before the scene returns to normal speed and they fight...'n stuff...yeah...so they're fighting...and...they're still fighting, and...ooh! Wanna play Star Wars: Battlefront while they're- oh, wait, Obi-Wan lost, nevermind. Anyway, as Count Dooku moves in for the kill, Anakin, asleep since he's bored, is bludgeoned in the back by a machine and slams into him. As they get up, Saruman appears.

Anakin: OMG It's Saruman! Hey wait...you're Christopher Lee too.

Saruman and Dooku stand parallel to each other, perplexed; is it possible? Is there really not one, but TWO Christopher Lees? The mind wobbles...of course, then that scene in particular is deleted.

Meanwhile, in the middle of Geonosis, Yoda is doing battle with approximately 1138 Agent Smiths just like Neo did. Figuring he'd lose if he didn't pull out a lightsaber soon, he does so.

Smith #23: Can't do it without some help- ~saber'd~ OMG! THE PAIN! THE PAIN OF IT ALL!

Smith #69: ~saber'd~ I CAN'T FEEL MY SPINE!

Smith #32: ~saber'd~ That didn't feel so bad...~sees that he had no legs~...I was wrong!

Smith #666: ~implodes before he can be saber'd and is replaced by Satan~

Satan: Muahahahaha-

Alpha comes by and Satan gets Demon Launcher'd.

Satan: WTF HAX

Of course, Alpha can't take 2 steps without getting smith'd, so...

Alpha: You!

Smith: Yes, me. ~turns him into a smith~ Me, me, me...

Alpha/Smith: Me too.

Yoda: Mmm. Belong to the Wachowski brothers, that scene does!

Hugo Weaving: I don't like how my character's getting killed. ~implodes Yoda~

Alpha/Smith: So I've been thinking: All those clones get spiffy white armor, and all we get are these tuxedos! Can't the Wachowski brothers give us something more impervious?

Suddenly, the Smiths appear in evil-looking body armor.

Smith: THAT'S why.

Meanwhile, in the hangar...

Saruman has been erased from existence in the Star Wars universe. Anakin is fighting with Count Dooku.

Obi-Wan: Anakin! ~tosses him a lightsaber~

Anakin: But I don't have dual-wielding feats!

As such, Anakin gets a -6 and -10 penalty to attack rolls in his main and off hands respectively. Dooku beats him and cuts off his arm.

Anakin: OW DANGIT! Wasn't the force supposed to be with me?!

Count Dooku: Haven't you heard? The force is on vacation. He can't be with you ATM.

Anakin: Dammit!

Yoda comes in.

Dooku: Ah, master Yoda.

Yoda: Quick, we must make this duel! Coming after me, the smiths are!

Yoda activates his ninja skillz.

Dooku: Oh shit. Ninja skillz. Only one thing to do. ~divides by 0~

Oh shi- ~black hole'd~

Miraculously, Yoda uses the force to shrink the black hole to 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch decreasing its mass in the process and thus causing objects to not get sucked into it. Unfortunately, Count Dooku escapes in time for Padme and some clones to appear.

Obi-Wan: What the heck just happened?

Fin.

Smith: Mr. Yodason! Welcome back! We missed you!