Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
The Star Wars Spoof/Fanfic Thread (Because there's nowhere else to put it. XD) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Star Wars Spoof/Fanfic Thread (Because there's nowhere else to put it. XD)

Unregistered-JYAP
    Come on Trog! Please!

Unregistered-JYAP
    I know you like to see me suffer. This is a little too extreme though.

Paladin
    what time is it right now?

6:25 PM in Eastern time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Unregistered-JYAP
    Please post my PW. No one can impersonate me.

Random Battle in Asteroid Field: Clones VS CIS

Alpha: Ok-

Pi: IT'S TIME FOR A L-L-L-LAWSUIT!

Delta(who is playing Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney): DAMN YOU PI! NOW THIS GAME WILL BE LINKED TO YU-GI-OH FOREVER IN MY MIND! (shoves a rocket up Pi's wahoo)

Pi's Lawyer: I'll be going now-(shot in the back of the head)

Unit 1337: I'm baaaaaack!(shoots up random troopers and droids...then hits Delta's DS,breaking it)

Delta: YOU...DAMN...YEARGHBLEBLEBLEBLE!(draws a chainsaw,dashes at 1337)

Unit 1337: I'M TOO 1337 FOR THIS!

Unit 910: (plays a Switch card from Pokemon and swaps 1337 with 666,who is torn to shreds)

Delta: ALL MUST DIE!!!!!!!!(punches droid gunship so hard it explodes,killing all nearby droids)

Epsilon: You notice card game references Zeta?

Zeta: Yeah,but it's not like some weird monster is gonna warp in and kill me right?

Delsaber: Wrong.(lops off Zeta's head)

Epsilon: ****!(runs away,slams into Dark Belra)

Belra: Hi.(crushes Epsilon with both arms)

In the command center...

Gamma: SIR! Enemy monsters have teleported in and are destroying the place!

Alpha: You do realize,being the bearer of bad news,it is your civic duty to be executed right?

Gamma: I thought that was for peacetime-(is shoved out of the ship onto a wing,somehow still alive)HOLY HELL I LIVE!(slips,falls off wing,endlessly falls into space)

Alpha: (steals Pi's Yu-Gi-Oh deck,places random monsters everywhere)

On the droid ship...

Unit 678: WTF-(a Golem from Xenosaga smacks his head off as random Gnosis start besieging the ship)

Unit 1337: Too 1337. (flies off)

Units 565, 414, 892, 763, 182, 666(again): (are killed by a Kobold,a Bugbear,a Gremlin,a Goblin,a Cerberus,and a zerg rush respectively)

Eventually both ships are taken over and explode.

Alpha:...what just happened?

Sarda: I was bored.

LOL! Even though I have no idea what Xenosaga is, it's still funny.

A day in the life of Kyle

Space Mygeeto, 146:00

Kyle (ARC Trooper like one on my sig on board Republic Cruiser): Jeez! Stop making up made-up times that are made up!

Sigh...well, look, I need to get this story going, so if you'll excuse me...

It all starts out in the hangar. Kyle is just about to move for a V-wing when he sees two clones fighting over a Jedi Starfighter.

Tau 327: It's mine!

Zeta 481: No, it's mine!

Tau: Mine!

Zeta: Mine!

Hoping to settle this feud, Kyle blows up the Jedi Starfighter but STILL sees the two clones fighting over it, oblivious to the fact that he blew it up.

Kyle: Sigh... ~gets in the V-wing and takes off~

Afterwards, Kyle is instantly swarmed by Droid Starfighters.

Kyle: WTF H4X

Captain Crap: Don't worry, Kyle. I'm sending one of our best pilots to cover you.

An ARC-170 flies out of the hangar of the Republic Cruiser, piloted by a guy named Bob.

Bob: Wheee! This is fun! ~randomly flying around and is hit with a proton torpedo~ I'm OK! ~asplodes~

Kyle:...

Captain Crap: What?

Kyle: You said that was one of your best pilots!

Captain Crap: I lied.

Kyle: DAMMIT, Captain, I'm gonna come in there and kick your ***!

Shortly after being massacred to near-asplosion by Droid Starfighters, Kyle lands in the Republic Cruiser hangar only to be surrounded by clone marines.

Kyle: Uh...oh yeah! I forgot about the rebellion part. ~blows up 3/4 the clones~

The Clones open fire but somehow, Kyle manages to slow time and perform a Matrix-dodge.

Two Clones: ~turn to each other, having no real idea how he did it, then shrug and keep firing~

Kyle made it to the bridge where he encountered the captain's elite guard. They adjust their weapons...and play Bb on their trombones, thus killing Kyle. And that, my friends, is the end of Kyle.

Captain Crap: Well, that sucked!

Fin.

Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Pi: Hey Alpha?

Alpha: If it's stupid,you're a dead clone.

Pi: Who would win: A army of Wookiees or a army of Klingons?

Alpha: What's a Klingon? Anyways, I think Wookiees.

Random Klingon: WHAT?! We'll fight to prove that we're better!

(battle on Kashyyyk starts between Wookiee and Klingon)

Clones+Droids: (are watching with popcorn) Doesn't matter who wins,the real winner is us.

(random Klingon suicide bombs a Wookiee outpost, which retaliates with a guided rocket to theirs,blowing up Pi,who was in the line of fire)

Star Trek vs. Star Wars vs. Star Fox vs. Star Wolf vs. ...uh...what else starts with Star besides Stargate?

Captain Jean Luc Picard: ~is in the Enterprise E~ Captain's log, stardate 6.5373683268948954894804378954784784493437945-

Suddenly, an Imperial Star Destroyer falls out of hyperspace and hails the Enterprise E.

Grand Admiral Flaw (A spoof on the name Grand Admiral Thrawn): This is Grand Admiral Flaw. Please state your business.

Captain Picard: Fire Phasers!

Suddenly, the two ships are torn between a battle as the Enterprise E fires and has no real effect on the Star Destroyer.

Crewman: Well, that was stupid! Anyone would know that phasers have no effect on Star Destroyers!

The Star Destroyer fires all of its weapons next and it nearly knocks the Enterprise's shields out.

Crewman: Good job, doofus! Thanks to you...

Worf: ~puts a filter in at the last minute~

Crewman: ...we're scr-

Random Klingon: SAYING THAT WORD WILL INSULT THE HONOR OF THE KLINGON EMPIRE.

Worf: ~sees that his filter was never used~ Works for me.

Suddenly, from out of the blue...

Peppy: Do a barrel roll!

Everyone on Enterprise E: Awwwww!

Crewman: I was expecting a miracle!

Picard: Photon Torpedoes, full spread!

The Enterprise E fires Photon Torpedoes in a random direction and thus it does nothing. Grand Admiral Flaw, annoyed by Peppy, orders the ship to fire at him. However, amazingly, Peppy does a barrel roll (for once) and all the turbolasers and concussion missiles are directed back at the Star Destroyer. Big Asplosion happens. (Lol, I really could have worded that better, but I didn't - you'll see why soon enough)

Everyone: Yay!

(Insert forgotten joke here)

As the smoke clears, it seems the Star Destroyer was not harmed after all.

Grand Admiral Flaw: HA! That was just special effects, stoopid!

Crewman: Then where did all the pretty stuff go?

Meanwhile, in the middle of nowhere...

Star Wolf: Our engines have been upgraded to support maximum speed! Now NOTHING can hit us!

Suddenly, the entire team is hit by the photon torpedoes and all the stuff that would have normally hit the Star Destroyer. Everyone flies into the distance and asplode rather than turn into some stupid star.

Back in The Middle of Nowhere, Space...

Protoss119, watching from his skybox hidden in the void, is bored to death and puts in a bunch of Star Destroyers, Mon Calamari Cruisers, a Super Star Destroyer and a Star Defender (a.k.a. Big Mon Calamari Ship). They fight. Meanwhile, Toss flings the Enterprise onto Planet Bob (a la Serverama) which has been suffering an infestation of specks. They encounter both Kakashi and Boba Fett which then attack.

Kakashi: ~throws sai at Picard's arm, but the sai hits a speck and thus disables the speck~

Boba Fett: ~fires jet pack rocket, but the rocket hits a speck and asplodes~

Crewman: Well, listen...can't we just-

Picard starts firing his phaser at Boba Fett, which has no effect.

Crewman: JEEZ! Are you prolonged to kill everything!

Hours later, at Toss's battle...

The rebels won, order was restored in the galaxy and...blah blah blah.

Fin.
    Last edited by Protoss119; 04-09-2006 at 11:19 AM.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Pi's Many Deaths in 1 Day:

1: TK'd by Alpha
    2: Jolt of stupidity while flying
    3: Jumped off a cliff to run from a ladybug
    4: Squished by falling tank
    5: Warped into the sun
    6: Struck by lightning
    7: Peppy plowed into him via Arwing
    8: Blown up by land mine
    9: TK'd by Alpha again
    10: Kamakazied into ship