Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Any web designers here?

Thread: Any web designers here?

Shaman

Squire
    Frontpage always seemed easier to work with for me, Dreamweaver to me was just far too *shudders* Horrid. There was a website I came across last year that had some really good Frontpage tutorials, I'll go find it and let you know because I found them most useful.

Paladin
    Frontpage is really nice and simple. I use it all the time. I have to admit though that if you're going to be doing any PHP work, Dreamweaver is the way to go. I wish I could give you some pointers, but the limits of my web design are pretty simplistic, nothing that I would try to get a job with.

ya i don't use Front Page I found earlier versions to be absolutely terrible but had recently thought i should take a new look at it as MS tends to keep refining these things until they are fairly usable. So for actual front page work I can't help too much.

Shaman
    Ok first...Thank you MIss...Second....I think your right about the PHP Trog...Third...I agree with you about he earlyer versions of FrontPage Risen. Although this 2003 Pro version is way better than all before it. Well thanks for the input guy's/girls. I will keep pluging away and when I'm done I will give you a link to check out what I did.

Thread Information