Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Trouble in Mecha Jesus

Thread: Trouble in Mecha Jesus

Over the course of the past few days the rating of the jesus, mecha jesus' currency, has dropped by a significant margin. The jesus now stands at .09 to the dollor.
    Exchange Rate: 1 jesus = $0.09
    Just a few days ago the Jesus was worth $.15
    In other news Mecha Jesus has the largest welfare program in the region of Insanity Divided spending $5,918,870,692 on the welfare of its 100,000,000 residents, this accounts for a massive 7% of the nations total budget.

From my page:
    Billions of jesuss are being poured into a space program, Rupert Bear is considered to be the most risqué TV program in Mecha Jesus, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, and an enfeebled opposition party spends most of its time simply trying to stay on the ballot.

Archer
    ouch man, im averaging $.5 for both my country's

u'll do fine man, im expecting it to change given my latest project

Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, criminals are executed and their property seized, and most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
    <span style=\'color:red\'>WAR! huh! good god your! what is it good for? Absolutly nothing!
    It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker, its got 1 friend thats the undertaker!
    War can't give life it can only take it away! WAR!</span>

Apprentice
    My currency&#39;s never been worth less than &#036;0.90 (which it is right now).
    I&#39;m thinking of improving my economy again... it&#39;s only at "very strong" right now, instead of "Thriving"

-=Hell Out=-

WOOT BOUNCED BACK
    the jesus is now worth &#036;.14
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Thread Information