Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Help me out will ya..

Thread: Help me out will ya..

Apprentice
    I love playing on the TOS server, even though it has some serious problems with lagging. But nevertheless I still play there because I like it. I never see anyone on and from WN and when I do (rare) they are usually in a party far away. So I solo alone mostly, exploring new areas. Was wondering If anyone had any good gear they want to part with so that I can solo a bit better. I am a Bard - RDD - WM who wields a Rapier. I like long walks along the beach and talking all night.. ooops! wrong board!
    Anyway If anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. log name - WNxIthronEldin game name - J'Nah of the WN Sect. I am on mainly in the mornings but have been known to show my face late at night too.

Paladin
    I have all kinds of gear I can give you. I'll try to catch you on Saturday as that will be the easiest time for me to be online when you are.

Apprentice
    Cool! Thanks! I will be on Saturday in the morning around 7/8 am cst til who knows and then probably back again in the evening around 8pm. Thanks Trog.
    Oh and just turned level 30 yesterday in a party going through mystics.

Paladin
    Great! That works well since most of the gear I have is high-level only.

Apprentice
    Thanks for the gear Trog. I visited a few places today in the planes that I have never been able to wander in before. Thanks again!

Paladin
    I'll try and catch you next time. I spent the whole night gaming on Elemental Battlegrounds tonight.

i may be picking this up to play with guildies soon. i will let you guys know

Paladin
    if you're looking at this game be sure to by the box that says "platinum edition". It comes with all the expansions.

Thread Information