Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Tournament!!!!

Thread: Tournament!!!!

Paladin
    I've started an Asteroids tournament! Some of you have been placed in it. Play your games and advance in the tourney!!

Also, place requests for tourneys in this forum.

how are we doing this exactly? like we all play when we can, or what? are there rules? i might be tempted to cheat if i dont like my first score. and lastly is there going to be someplace to sign up for tournys later? and i know i said lastly but heres another one, actually 2 or 3 i dunno. is it starting now? how do we know we are in this tourny? sry if im given u hassle, its a habit

Edit-OK i understand now, i posted this before i went the arcade, i got it now lol, just one question that still counts outta that rambling, how do we sign up for future ones ( sure u already have a way just checkin, keepin u on ur toes )
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>You don&#39;t need a reason to help someone - People only pay attention to you when you&#39;re dieing</span>

Paladin
    For now everyone will post that they want to be in a tournament and I&#39;ll create it. Not sure if you guys will be able to join an empty tournement yet.

First go, I only got 0 points because someone walked over by my desk and I closed it real quick. Second I had the score you see up there. Third just plain bad luck. Well they say there is either someone better than you or someone having a better day than you. I&#39;m sure in this case it was a little of both. Congratulations ChaplainAuron&#33; I hope you go all the way to the top.

Squire
    I suck at Asteroids lately

Got no chance of winning....bleh.

thanks exectech, ive been having this personnal war with u, u keep on beating my records, that sucks tho man, happened to me on my first try mom called me and i had to leave the comp, there should be some pause button or something
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>You don&#39;t need a reason to help someone - People only pay attention to you when you&#39;re dieing</span>

Thread Information