Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
ideas for site
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ideas for site

u are probably thinkin of this already but u could get multiplayer games, o and is there a edit button for posts?
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>You don&#39;t need a reason to help someone - People only pay attention to you when you&#39;re dieing</span>

Archer
    hmm good idea, and there is a edit button sumwhere
    <span style=\'color:red\'>WAR! huh! good god your! what is it good for? Absolutly nothing!
    It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker, its got 1 friend thats the undertaker!
    War can't give life it can only take it away! WAR!</span>

what brought it to mind was the thing saying who was playing in arcade, and i was like, i wish i could play them in this game (snake) head to head or somethin so i thought it would be cool to get multiplayer games and have tournys, that way members who are none WN members will feel at home etc etc

::edit:: found the edit button its at top of reply top right actually and also was wondering if we can use this thread to discuss new ideas in general about the site
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>You don&#39;t need a reason to help someone - People only pay attention to you when you&#39;re dieing</span>

Paladin
    Feel free to discuss anything in general about the site.

There IS a tournament system for the arcade.

hey can we suggest games for you to add? or sites? theres of course flashplayer.com and then addictinggames.com, newgrounds.com too jus a thot probably knew about those anyway o yeah and where is that tourny thing u were talkin about

Paladin
    The games have to be compatible with the IBProArcade that&#39;s installed here.

Archer
    hey i dunno if there are any compatible with what u said, most likely there will be but we need a 10pin bowling game and/or minigolf&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; just a thought
    <span style=\'color:red\'>WAR! huh! good god your! what is it good for? Absolutly nothing!
    It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker, its got 1 friend thats the undertaker!
    War can't give life it can only take it away! WAR!</span>

well now i know how to get it but i mean where is the button to start it

Paladin
    Tournaments? I have to set them up. Who wants a tourney?

I DO I DO&#33;&#33;

Thread Information