Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Happy Birthday!...to me. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday!...to me.

I'm seriously not a fanboy. I can imitate that annnoying "hiiiiiii!" and that's it. If anything,I'm a Yoshi fanboy. I like Yoshi far more.

hm. Monk you should really meet my friends. im the most mature guy i actually know... and thats saying something. in class a few kids made a "slap train" hitting eachother in a row until hitting an end of a row then going backwards... another example is one kid laughs at the word penis.. in a sex ed thingy he just wouldnt stop laughing.. i dunno ive matured amazingly compared to my surroundings ^_^ well it doesnt matter neh only really matters if they girls think im mature... i guess but no pleasing em

I don't doubt that you are the most mature guy you know, or that in "real life" you are more mature than you indicate online. I simply think that JYAP happens to be ahead a little in that department. No offense intended, I just calls em like I sees em.

And for future reference, girls will never think you are mature. They have ridiculously high standards of maturity, namely other girls. My immaturity in early high school (OK, all of high school) was enough to absolutely infuriate my now wife, much to my amusement. Even if they happen to be more immature than you, they still retain their high standards. The good news is that they pretty much expect this, but the bad news is that they think they can "fix" you. Fight the power, brother!

ah well.. i have the girls who gave up on that heh >.< they are content with the slap train guys...or so it seems well yea i agree *pumps fist*fight on brother and give ur wife a big scary wave and i nervous first date hand rub for me ^_^ hehe

Thread Information