Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
The worst encounter with a noob you've had in Eternal War
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst encounter with a noob you've had in Eternal War

The worst encounter with a noob you've had in Eternal War

Go ahead,discuss it.

Mine was today. Some noob wanted to spam Stunning Fist. Eventually Vesin got annoyed and brought out his 20 wiz. I followed suit with Rain. Turns out,not only did that noob turn out to be Cara Colds,ganger,spamzoid, and nooblar supreme,but Dwarf O' Devastation and Beth Arndon were lurking about for a opportunity like this. We ended up getting ganged horribly. Morons couldn't fight fair at all. It was irritating. How did these nooblars get so high in the first place?

On a side note,Beth got served serveral times. His poor Con<Scythe crit.

And yes,Drow Dumbass who believes in wasting levels just to get a certain skill does count as a noob.

dude i hate that kind of S*** and i HATE NOOBS!!! imma find eternal war start a new character and show these noobs what an ass kikn really is ... NOW the question is ... is true sight nerfed to alow for sneakers to have a chance? and if so then Tek will be my character of choice and if he by some chance wont work out to well then i will be making my str character who is able to hit around 70 ab with +5 gear (and ill give him dev crit(if its allowed) for an extra kik in the ass).. and if dev crit wont work then ill just make him str based and pull off lots of dmg.. oh and btw I HATE NOOBS!!!!! i so got your back on this JYAP

I'm sorry, JYAP. I had no idea that happened, or else I would have gotten my Caradril and kicked arse.

Tips that don't help against CSers:

1.Get listen/spot. And waste precious skill points in your class skills? I THINK NOT!

2.Make a character that does well against them. Unfortunately, not everyone is going to fill that very last character slot they've been saving for the best build with an anti-CSer character.

A good idea would be to make...a monk archer (favorably an elf as they get Active Search Mode) with Zen Archery, for they get Listen/Spot as a class skill and are able to compete with CSers on equal terms. Meaning, you can still keep shooting a CSer after it retreats. However, the best way to get rid of them is to stop doing it if you are one and get others to stop because nothing they say is going to rid the game of the fact that CSing is abusing a bug.

Paladin
    What does CSer stand for?

Cornersneaking. And True Sight only spots invis,not stealth. Traps don't count towards exp though. Good to see you support me.

Maybe we could form some sort of anti-noob coalition with a well-rounded team to kill anything,even other nooblar highbies.

dude count me in ^_^

Guys you need a good anti CS build *cough* here it is:
    Race: Elfness
    Class: 13 ranger then 7 wep master
    Stats:
    Str 10
    Dex 18
    Con 8
    Int: 14
    Wis 14
    Cha:8

Skills:
    Hide/MS
    Spot/listen
    And Concentration if enough ( i havent tested but on paper its anti CS)
    getting finesse wep focus rapier dodge mobility expertise spirnt attack and whirlwind as you go ( in that order )
    think good ac good ab okay damage + you get +4 to spot/listen normally and +4 MORE vs ur favored enemy so think 12+8 at lvl 7 without items thats roughly 3 more than the max hide you get at lvl 7 WITH items instaspot + duel weilded rapiers and hide/ms of your own kills those csers
    ^_^ thats your build guys ( btw this buidl works good vs mages aaaaaaand str fighters once u get grease to slow em down and kd em )
    **edit**
    oh erm its 10+2+8+2 sorry messed up so 5 mre than max hide +2 + 2 for int and wis + 8 for racial stuffs and +10 for skill points

So we have the anti-sneak build,the anti-low-con build(See:Rain Mirnimane)...anti mage? Anti-shield-fighter? We get those,we can kill anyone except Halfwing on a good day.

I is ins, toos.

~loads Metroid gun~

Paladin
    Thnx for the explanation. Guess we avoid most of the really crappy players on EB.

Thread Information