Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
I am now taking over this pub. - Page 3
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I am now taking over this pub.

(GoRule's evil twin 200 lb midget sumo wrestling brother enters the pub from the back door that was apparently left open)

ME WANT FOOD!!!

(as he comes out from the shadows to reveal his face you notice his extremley large mouth and nose but he has no Eyes!!!)

MEEEE WAAANNNTTT FOOODDD!!!

(he leapad to halfwing and swallows him whole ((the acids in his mouth decay through any type of barrier magic or not and halfwing is killed)

(as the front door of the pub is bashed down by the unmasked shy-guys and JYAP they look at this Fat! midget! sumo wrestler! and try to shock him to death with their (unspeakable horrid) faces ...BUT HE HAS NO EYES TO SEE THEM)

(the evil twin smells them coming toward him and starts to leap towards them to eat them as well)

wen all of a sudden....

THE ULTIMATE EVIL LAND OTTER APPEARS IN THE MIDDLE!!!

with one touch he turns the evil twin into ashes!!!

and then he turns towards JYAP and the shy-guys

his nose twitches and they all turn into pez candy in which he places in his pez dispencer and starts to eat them then he is gone just like that

the end .....or is it (evil badger eyes start to glow red as the scene fades to black)

GoRule: wait wait wait This S*** Fn Sux....
    (gorule fades the scene back in kiks the badger in the nutz and in return the badger spits out the pez and JYAP and his shy-guys turn back to normal ... then sifts through his evil twins ashes and finds a tag "just ad water" so he takes a leak on the ashes and then "POOF" his evil twin comes back...)

GoRule: He Dildo head spit out halfwing NOW or ill beat you down with the spatula again!!!!

Evil Twin: Grrrrrrrr

(gets beat up side the head with a spatula)

(evil twin spits out halfwing)

GoRulek now that we got all that S*** taken care of lets all have a drink ....

(hours and hours of non stop drink go on and on and on and on... well you get the picture... they pretty much get really Fn retarded from all the booze)

Halfwing: (Heegup) HeY! Guuyss! aRE WEe FOR..For....ForgEttin sooo....

(BAM halfwing hits the bar floor passed out!)

JYAP: OOohhh yeaaHH!! HAHAHAHA we fErgEt to geT AL bAk

GoRule: Oooopsh!!! Bwahahaha!!

(cuts to scene of a finger pushing a red button ...)

(AL sitting at his computer watching the drunken monkeys laughing .....then)

POP POP!!!!!!!!!!!! both their head blow up and AL wins the pub!!!!!

the end

That's why I have a permanent Aura from Evil and Good on me. As thus,I am immune to any attacks evil twins or otters can do. Anyhoo...
    (Yoshi swallows gorule,poops him out off the cliff as a egg)
    Besides,if that fails...

Grammar NazisIE YOU HEATHEN!(BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG)

God,that made my eyes bleed.

Oh,I forgot Halfwing!
    (sends a Hunter Killer probe after him)
    No more Halfwing.

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)

As gorule is falling he realizes he is to Stupid to Die thus just bouncing off the ground at the bottom of the cliff and landing back on yoshi... he wispers something sooo very evil and twisted that it instantly makes yoshi his slave forever!!! yoshi then takes off towards jyap...

jyap of course already noticed yoshi running towards him in a totally dark and evil rage, and thus just turned around and put out his arm grabed yoshi by the tongue and rips out his insides..

during this totally disgusting display of organ dissembowlment GoRule shoots jyap center mass with his anti-jyap ray and not only was it an anti jyap ray but it was modified to remove the keys from his RL keyboard (Gorule gets up runs to Jyaps place and steals his keyboard)

Moohahahaha!!!

*punches gorule* okay imdone *leaves pub*

that hurt >.< lol...

hey you guys gunna be gamin tonight? like around 11 EST

Why else did I deploy the Grammar Nazis to shoot you and your computer dead?
    (sends 5 more Hunter Killer probes after Halfwing)

sadly gorule i wont be just got off of my suspension and have school 2morrow *is far enough away that hunter drones get confsed and seek some blood i left on gorule*

(Halfwing is crushed by a giant unabridged dictionary, thesaurus, and atlas all in one)
    (places Yoshis,Shy Guys,Kirbies, and Grammar Nazis around the pub armed with their preferred weapons to defend it)

sneaks behind JYAP attatches a 50 gallon barrel full of C4 to his ass and attatches an egg timer set for 10 seconds to the C4 *RUNS LIKE HELL*

(as the explosives blow up, everyone and thing within a 10 block radius is well.... blown to SH**!!!! and of course gorule doesnt make it out of range in time but only an idiot would set a 10 second timer to that much C4!!!)

(sadly, gorule was attacked and gobbled by a hungry Purple Yoshi)

Thread Information