Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Well,life as I know it is now about to change. - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Well,life as I know it is now about to change.

Marvel. The X-men would make a mess out of the Justice League. I mean, c'mon, they have Wolverine.

But Wolverine drops dead to any piercing attack to his head. Enter Green Arrow.

Besides,Superman is invulnerable. Adamantium skeleton and healing factor or no,you can't beat plain invulnerability.

*bzzt* Wrong on both counts. Nothing can penetrate Wolverine's adamantium skull, so the Green Arrow gets torn a new one just for trying. Didn't you see X-men 2?

Superman isn't invulnerable, just really tough. A kryptonite enema would kill him quick, but Wolvie could kick his ass the old fashioned way without much trouble. Superman already died once by a serious beat down, and nothing is gonna stop Wolverine's adamantium claws from carving Superman's almost impenetrable hide like a Thanksgiving turkey. A one-two punch to the eyes and Supes goes down for the count. And don't even get me started on Batman or, heaven forbid, Aquaman. DC ain't nuthin' but a bunch of nancy boys beggin' for swift kick in the crotch. Superman and Green Lantern are the only ones worth a warm pile of crap and they aren't anything compared to Marvel's elite. The only reason why they manage to survive is the villians are even bigger wusses than they are.

I saw it. He ALMOST died from a bullet in the head. Therefore,you hit him harder than that in the head and he dies.

Superman flies. By default,he wins because he can rain fiery death upon most of the landlocked X-Men. Same applies to Green Lantern. And the X-Men have a extreme shortage of kryptonite.

Batman has gadgets and...yeah,you're right,he sucks. Same with Aquaman.

He was temporarily knocked unconscious by the kinetic energy of the bullet. An arrow would have no effect at all. I doubt the Green Arrow could even hit him.

I can think of 4 X-men off-hand that can fly (Rogue, Storm, Jean Grey/Pheonix/Dark Pheonix/Marvel Girl, Archangel/Angel) and 5 that have projectiles (Cyclops, Gambit, Bishop, Forge, Havok) and any one of them could kick the snot out of the blue and green by themselves (well, maybe not Archangel/Angel; he's about as useful as Hawkman/Hawkgirl). Hell, those are just the good guys. Apocalypse would swat them both out of the sky like flies. Professor X could kill everyone on the planet with a thought, and he's in a wheelchair. I doubt if every DC character ever created combined into one large group attacking Chuck at the same time could ever succeed. He alone wins it for Marvel.

Green Lantern chucks him somewhere away from the field with his energy ring. No more Wolverine. Anyways,Wonder Woman has those ever-annoying bracers that can deflect lasers,so all projectiles are out. Plus you underestimate Green Lantern. Potentially,with a fully charged ring,he could lay waste to many of the X-Men before taken out. By then,the rest could easily clean up.

Besides,they have Batman. Batman has Pinpoint:Weakness. Knowing this,the Justice League automatically gets major bonuses to AB,AC,and Damage. The X-Men don't have anyone that could study entire groups easily.

And Forge and Havok aren't technically in X-Men. They're in a different group.

You guys forget entirely Dr Strange and the fantasic four

Who gives a **** about them? Dr. Strange is probably gonna get run over by the Batmobile,while G.L. can lay waste to nearly anything.

Green Lantern tries to use his ring and Bishop turns on the pwnage. Wonder Woman tries to deflect a kinetically charged bus and winds up in tiny pieces across the city.

Psi-Lord banishes all DC characters to a pocket dimension, then colapses it in upon itself. X-man causes their brains to explode. Onslaught turns them all inside out through raw psychic energy. Marvel has a veritable stockpile of WMDs, DC has a tycoon in tights with his "boy wonder" and an Amazon with a lasso. No contest.

This isn't limited to X-Men. The topic is Marvel vs. DC, not X-Men vs DC. This includes (but is not limited to) Avengers, BEM, SHIELD, Excalibur, the Fantastic Four, and individuals such as Spiderman, the Hulk, and Galactus (you know, the guy who eats planets). Go ahead, unleash your Lex Luthors, Solomon Grundys, and Black Mantas.

Dr strange would slaughter wonder woman infinite magical powers do that you know because the master of magic and all.. + being able to rea dtheir thoughts and communicate teellepathically + havign an all poweful guidance guy meaning marvel could respond to when DC will do before it happens galactus would slaughter the majority of DC by his lonesome

Thread Information