Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Well,life as I know it is now about to change. - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Well,life as I know it is now about to change.

But they have Batman. Weakness pinpointed,thank you,and good night.

Which all goes out the window when your opponent doesn't have any weaknesses. Batman stands no chance against a being older than the universe or an Asgardian god or a being that can shape reality with his mind. Shoot, Batman doesn't stand a chance against a chrome plated boogie boarder.

I give up. DC is a piece of crap.

Next topic:Any video game char vs another.

I suggest Kirby.

Samus Aran is TEH HAWTNESS. Kirby tries to suck her up and gets a Power Bomb in his gut.

Side note: I'm going away (again) until Mondayish. To be continued...

NOT. Kirby would swallow the bomb and become Crash Kirby. He would activate the power and blow away Samus. End of battle.

Oh,before you say Samus could fire a missile,he'd swallow that,become Missile Kirby,and fire upon Samus.

Sorry, power bomb != skull bomb. And which version of Crash Kirby? KA, KSS, NiD, anime?

Eat plasma beam you overgrown marshmallow.

Does it matter? They all blow up the screen.

Kirby swallows plasma beam and becomes Fire Kirby. Or he swallows a Rocky and becomes Stone Kirby prior to the battle and avoids about 99% of Samus' arsenal.

Yoshi! jumps on kirby stuns him swallows him and turns him into a marshmellow yoshi egg turd Fini!

It matters because the method of blowing up everything on the screen is different. That, and the gaymo hat he has in the anime version.

And the plasma beam (Fusion) passes right through Kirby, killing him in the process. It also passes right through Stone Kirby, burning large holes in him. When he changes back he begins leaking bodily fluids and parts of whatever vital organs a retarded marshmallow has start falling out.

If Kirby is so great then why does he always get his ass kicked in SSBM? Everyone knows that the best fighters there (barring unlockables, and some of those suck too) are Samus and Link. Everyone else is limited by speed, attack power, size, and/or range.

Thread Information