Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
This just in:Shifters can now Hide in Plain Sight! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This just in:Shifters can now Hide in Plain Sight!

No problem. For some reason they have the shapes listed as POLYMORPH_TYPE_KOBOLD_ASSASSIN and POLYMORPH_TYPE_KOBOLD_ASSASSIN_EPIC. Looking at the file I notice that there is a line for a mithral golem polymorph effect... and that the "natural" AC bonus is 30.

WHOAH. Well, that seems to be something else that needs to be fixed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

lol nah not really wit the construct shaped ur shield and items dont meld only ur boots and armor
    also youll find that shape loses attacks

also your signature offends me.... as a white person plotting to kill our president it offends me greatly

( hehe just kidding FBI...DONT HURT ME )

It isn't really a problem as A) you can't polymorph into a mithral golem anyway and B) the AC cap is 20, so that's all you would get. I just thought it a bit odd that BW would even put something like that in there.

Also, only shield, helmet, and armor meld into construct shapes, they don't lose any attacks (they gain them if you have monk levels), and I think it should be pretty obvious that Darths Vader, Maul, and Sidious were all born before John Wilkes Booth. In a galaxy far, far away, no less.

Behind the Scenes, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

[QUOTE=Felonious Monk]It isn't really a problem as A) you can't polymorph into a mithral golem anyway and B) the AC cap is 20, so that's all you would get. I just thought it a bit odd that BW would even put something like that in there. [QUOTE]

Guess again!
    im pretty swure the natural ac bonus is like the pale master or RDD's natural ac bonus thus its not the same natural ac bonus that spells and amulets provide
    also construct shape its a epic shifter feat it has flesh stone mithril. i dunno if any others guy those 3 for sure

also you do lose an attack haste wont transfer from boots at least for me

Guess again! It's actually a Dodge bonus to AC, meaning it stacks with other Dodge bonuses but still hits the cap at 20. The 3 epic construct shapes are demonflesh, stone, and iron.

You lose the Haste from boots because only armor, helmets, and shields merge in construct shape (except for iron golems which also merge ammys, cloaks, boots, and rings). Robes of the Dark Moon or a helm or shield with Haste on it will allow you to be hasted in any form.

Thread Information