Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
News... yes NEW NEWS!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News... yes NEW NEWS!!!

(looks at whiskey)
    (secretly pours it into a giant tub for dwarves)
    Teeheeheehee...
    By the way,what's your class and level in-game?

? what? Oh man, im too leet to game...

...ok so freaking Bioware hasnt fixed my issues with the game. I cant play properly without getting 1k errors. Thats the main reason i left the game and will be waiting for NWN 2... For now, WoW is dominating me, but that name is forsakened to say in theese halls... luckily Al will just ignore me...

TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!
    Nah,just kiddin.
    If I remember correctly,Albert Einstein said the quote in your sig Rune. Yay GameFAQs!

What kinds of errors?

Mainly the one making me not able to see the list of servers. Cant get in the multiplayer menu with the roleplayer list, pw action, etc. I can only enter servers via IP adress. You get used to it after a year of doing the same thing over and over.

Bioware told me they wont do a damn thing about it... kinda killed my joy of the game. Too bad, cause if they fix that error, i wold come back gaming in a flash.

Paladin
    Somebody give post the name of that tool you can use to browse the server list. There's another way you can do it.

The All-Seeing Eye
    ... damn pyramid is weird... not giving me all the realms, only like 1/4 of em. Discarding all the ones I like!

ANYway, it might suck my soul, and you dont want that happen to your bartender, do you?

Can't you do it via GameSpy Arcade?

Thread Information