Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
What would you like in the server? - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What would you like in the server?

So what's the holdup now? You'd think after I've been gone for around 2 weeks you'd have spawns and more by now.

And for my suggestion:Wouldn't people think it's unfair if a high level guy kept pwning him for free exp? How bout if someone higher level kills you,you get a few buffs(depending on the level of the guy)when you respawn? That way the lower level players or noobs will be more inclined to stay. No,it wouldn't be imbalancing to the higher level,cause if his build is decent,a few buffs shouldn't make a difference. Plus we could take it out when the player base skyrockets.

And there should be different types of rounds IMO. Maybe CTF,where capturing the flag earns most of the exp in the round and killing players gives 1/4th of a regular round? Or maybe a monster-builder round where you kill monsters to power up your huge monster-thingy? Or a rampage round where there are NO teams and no respawns,and all kills are worth double? Or maybe a catapult game where you aim the catapult to destroy the other players? Or-(cork is shot in mouth)

Kirbyoyo poyo!(That's all the time he has for today! See ya!)

(muffled)KIRBY!!!

Rogue

CTF - Easy
    Monster builder - I think I know what you're after, should be easy as well, but time consuming. I detest making monsters and items and things like that.
    Rampage - Easy
    Not really a round more, it's more like AR's FFA, a short little thing to do in between rounds.

Catapult thingy - Should be able to find something like it on the vault, perhaps modify it a bit.

And Jyap, what buffs are we talking about?

A level 15 GMW (+5) could have a pretty major effect.
    Also, lowbie runs out, gets killed by highbie a few times, then runs off and pwns other peope his level.

However, the people with high level characters would have been playing longer so would know (hopefully) to switch to lowbie, not mind the buffs, etc.
    Network security is like the Y2k bug, except without the time limit
    And from a book on network security no less, shocking.

Meh. Maybe a little DR or SR,or some attribute bonuses that disappears after 1 kill,so people can't go around pwning everyone and everything that twitches. It's the noob's choice:bushwhack that other guy he can kill without buffs,or get revenge.

Also,another player is making his own PvP server. No,it's not bad,cause we can link the two servers via portals. Easy advertising. The player's SN is Halfwingseen.

erm thanks for that strange introduction

my pvp server is hell i dont think we should soil elemental with its filth at the moment i have 8 corrupt areas that crash my display settings whenever i try to edit them
    __________________________________________________ ___________

...im sorry i dont know why i felt like doing that

Paladin
    What does your PvP server have to do with mine??

It's the fact Halfwingseen can help with the server...although at this point,he's probably only gonna be able to do items...

Hell JYAP items and ill work on adding to the maps what we have around 4 or 5 some variance would be nice

and AL nothing atm but if my server ends up getting people heh ill just advertise for elemental

Paladin
    Just a note guys. The way the map change is coded right now it's limited to 7 maps. If we want to add a map we have to take one of the existing ones out.

ah good to know damn..

Thread Information