Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Guild Roll-Call THEN Discussion
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Roll-Call THEN Discussion

Guild Roll-Call THEN Discussion

Ok guys, here is our Roll-Call to get ourselves officially up and running.

If you are already part of the beginning guild then post here, inform us of your characters and login name, aswell as anything else you'd love to share with us.

After we get 4 of us posted here Almuric will recognize us officially and we will begin our discussions as to what and how we are going to go about making this the coolest guild on Elemental Battlegrounds.

So post away guys, aswell.. anyone who hasnt talked to me in game about this yet and still would like an entry. Post on the "Guild Proposition Thread".

Cheers guys i appreciate your time.
    \' Mess with the best... Die like the rest \'

.::{ Leader of the Midknight Nine }::.

If by original guild you mean accepting the proposition in-game or in the Guild Proposition thread,then,boo. I log on Harner Aylomein,my logon name is the same as it is here,and I STILL hate Bigby with a passion.

Count me in. My login is Azreal Bloodfist and you'll find me online as Jade fighting for Air. I have faith that I won't screw this one up.

Ok...

Ok guys now we're waiting on SecretLee to post.

His login is Phoenix_travel and plays Droim Greenpocken, he is the Co-Leader, and the pair of you are Vice leaders for times we are unreachable, however you will still make 25% each of the decisions made for the guild you dont have overall authority i guess.

I was fairly keen on having MIDNIGHT black ( and i mean midnight pure black ) uniforms, same items just a scripted placeable takes original equipped items from us and replaces them with black coloured ones???

This meaning we're a Neutral/Evil guild, where the extremity of the evil varies from character to character, certainly not 'Good Folk' though.

When the player base picks up i'd like to think we would be the ones causing the most grief in terms cheap and effective characters...

Oh boy. First off,Phoenix Travel plays Smoke Green and Smoke the Grey as well as Droim. Second,my character...is Chaotic Good. Third,all newbs must die. Well,till they improve or annoy the crap outta me with all that "I can beat you and I'm 15 even though I have buffs but I'm not considering that!" junk. Fourth,I like black. Fifth,see signature.

Woot! Hey, we could be the Midknights!

Go neutrals!

*sets down crack pipe*

Coolio

Coolio, i like the idea of limiting our guild to exactly 9 REGULAR members, Felonious Monk is an exception for "regular" cause he is just cool and has a little munchkin to attend to!!

I like the name "The Midknight Nine" but i also liked the idea of having our members in numbered sequence so the EB community would recognise us better and newbs who knew nothing of us would grasp alot in simply the name eg.

Wandera, Leader and 1st of The Midknight Nine
    Droim Greenpocken, Leader and 2nd of The Midknight Nine
    Harner Aylomein, 3rd of The Midknight Nine
    Jade, 4th of The Midknight Nine

OR...???

Wandera, Leader and First of The Midknight Nine
    Droim Greenpocken, Leader and Second of The Midknight Nine
    Harner Aylomein, Third of The Midknight Nine
    Jade, Fourth of The Midknight Nine

OR do we just have a completely expandable guild?..

OR do we keep it to 9 only call ourselves the Midknights and not worry about numbering?..

Almuric i need your suggestions too, i need to know if you're willing to do a few things for us to make this guild COOOOL!

1:- Allow the use of different " Coloured " uniforms, but same item.

2:- Depending whether or not we keep it to 9 people, we may need a little Wardrobe that when we click it our items that are eqipped ( Armour, Shield, Helmet, Weapon/Evil Appearance ) and then returned with our custom MIDKNIGHT BLACK appearance, maybe a red/silver shield???

Which beings me to the next point, shall we have an Emote Wand to port us to a DARK forest with a campfire thus containing the wardrobe, a guild POST board for things like hitlists on people etc...

Ok lets hear it guys Almuric ?.. everyone ?

Make some decisions.

Paladin
    Some of your ideas sound great. However, me being the only dev right now it may not happen soon. I want to spend more of my time fixing and updating the entire mod then I would prepping for one guild. I've still got to put in the epic stores.

I agree.

I agree totally as to having the MOD itself a higher priority.

Im not so great at scripting NWN, im so experienced at scripting mIRC however, various others.. VB bit of C..

I learn fast if you want another Dev, i'd prefer NO DM access and the rest of it so i dont get blamed for random crap. I can help as much as i can and then upload files to you for your perusal.

Either way i think all we need at the moment would be a Guild section to the forum so we can discuss the usual Guild topics etc... so i and im sure the others would be quite happy to wait until your other tasks are complete.

Wandera,your ideas are inspired. I don't really care about the name,so long as it isn't Harner Aylomein,Pink Bunny Rabbit of the Midknight Nine.
    I do like the color though.

Thread Information