Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Not enough GPs to replace items
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not enough GPs to replace items

Apprentice

Not enough GPs to replace items

I just logged to the server with my old char and noticed that my items were gone. That wasn't the surprise becuase I read about it in the BBC NWN forum, the weird thing was to find out that I don't have enough money to buy the items I had before . maybe I can buy a wisdom amulet, armor and shield, but not more than that. After lvling my char and getting all that money, I now have to go through it all over again

How does this thing work? And is there a chace of giving more money to hi lvl chars (Amount x Lvl)

Paladin
    Everyone is in the same situation so actually it evens everyone up. I'm not sure what you're buying because my high level characters ended up with extra gold.

Apprentice
    Wisdom Amulet +5, Bracers of Blinding Strike and a shield +5. That's what I remember. And I doubt I'll have enough gils to buy everything else.

... im sorry for busting out like this... this might be considered as spam... actually it is... but I hope Al can tap in his lovely.... dwarven heart and find some.... mercy for his fellow partner....

... gils? Is this FF? Oh my god! Its Red XIII!!... oh wait, thats bounty in a bad day... sorry.

Rogue
    uhhh wtf!
    To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift
    -Steve Prefontaine

Apprentice
    Wow, someone posted
    WNxRune: Yeah, I was probably thinking about another thing when I posted this but you get the idea

No problem... you know what? Ill call all my money Gil's from now on!

Long live the FF Freaks!

Hurra!

Squire
    The server isn't up anymore. Almuric took the mod down when less and less people stopped playing on it.

Paladin
    Actually if anyone had asked why it was down then I would start it back up. The fact that no one cares enough to even ask told me that no one wants to play there.

ahhh

Well, if I could game in there I wold... well... maybe, but I didnt even knew that...

hmm, so, when are you bringing it back?

Thread Information