Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Character Deletion

Thread: Character Deletion

Apprentice

Character Deletion

Sorry to ask this again, but this will be the last time... Almuric, could you please delete everyone but Angelic Warrior on the Dewfrost account, this would be much appreciated, and thank you
    Elemental Battlegrounds is an excellent server and I hope to bring all my friends in to play there. Anyways, take care, and good luck everyone
    Stay cool!
    - Fight for life, not for death.

Paladin
    all deleted, again.

i will be needing to empty mine.. i will put a list in your inbox,of the characters to be deleted at your convience..asnd i would guess ,that would be the best thing for everybody else that wants to , lets keep the server lag free.

Paladin
    Currently there are no scripts deleting old/unused character files. I will have to do it in the future, but for now this is helpful.

Hoohah. Nice to see a growing player base. The baby is keeping me a little occupied, but I'm sure I can manage to find the time to log on and spill some pixelated sanguis here and there.

On a more on-topic note: please delete all of the chars on the Azreal Bloodfist account except for Tobias Ashensmith. I think I need to do a little tweaking.

See you inside, my little frag monkeys.

EDIT: You know, on second thought maybe you should get rid of Tob too. Clean slate and all. Keep Jade though, she's new.

Paladin
    Sorry I havent deleted your characters yet. I'm trying to decide the best way to handle this without something malicious happening like one person asking me to delete another person's characters.

Hmmm... hadn't thought of that. Maybe an in-game Tell?

Paladin
    I'm going to look into putting in a character deleter in game. Something you can do yourself.

Thread Information