Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Elemental Rules - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elemental Rules

eek... we shall call it Genocide's Dungeon...

and it will be decorated with matching bodies all around it

Squire
    It's just called "Jail". There is one live inhabitant in there though, the Demon of Irritation.

Paladin
    For now the server rules will be:

1. No cussing. If you are asked to mind your language and continue this is grounds for banning.

2. No exploiting bugs. We all want it to be fair. Bugs should be pointed out to DMs or PM'd. Don't post a bug for everyone to see.

3. No summons, familiars, pets, etc. If you cast a summons spell nothing will happen. You have just wasted a spell slot.

4. No pickpocket or disarm.

5. No equipment or gold transferring.

6. No running to save your life. Minimal running is allowed to get room to cast a spell or use hide skill, but simply running in circles or more then a few yards to stay alive is not allowed.

I played on v5 Gods for 2 days now and there are many monks and with monks comes the improved knockdown too.
    Are you gonna add any rule for that? I got surounded by 3 monks and everyone was ikd me all the time. Even when you face one monk they spawn you with ikds. So is EB gonna alow using iproved knockdown like normal or you gonna reduce its usage by rule against same char in same fight?

Paladin
    For now we will leave it as-is. One thing to remember is that we are starting at level 10, not 6. The other is this is beta, so we want to see what needs changing. After a little time running beta we'll look at the rules again, and look at the bugs/suggestion forum for what people want and make adjustments. I dont want to rule out IKD until we try it first.

I absolutely didnt mean to rule it totally out. No no no!!!
    But good idea to let things be tested first before you make changes.

hey, youll allow shadowdancers then?

Paladin
    All classes are allowed. Keep in mind that True Seeing was left as-is. That means anyone with true seeing wont be affected by hide-in-plain-sight.

True seeing see through sanctuary and invisible spells. But if you have low spot and enemy high hide even if you have true seeing you wont see them. But I didn´t know that hide in plain sight don´t work if you have tru seeing.

Thread Information