Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
I have my Hordes!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have my Hordes!!

Paladin

I have my Hordes!!

Na Na Na...got my copy!

Just had to say that.

And now on to drinking and updating EB for Hordes.

... i hate you

sweet !! I have had mine but am waitng for the updates soooooo......hurry up AL!!

Paladin
    They havent put out the update for the Linux server yet. Waiting for the patch guys.

He he, I´ve had my Hordes for 3 days now.
    Already did lot of sp. But no mp servers to play on.

Squire
    Don't even know if I will even bother with buying it. I might get a ripped copy and play single player, but thats about it.

I've done all you can do with bioware's NWN for now...played, coded, planned, and built for it. I wish NWN will grow into something really special, Bioware showed what they can truly do with an RPG in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and it leaves NWN in the dust. (seriously it does)

Hordes of the Underdark will be a nice story to play through, but it will totally wreck havoc on the community of Persistant World servers, many will simply not even install the additions and the ones that do will have incredible problems with balance in relation to existing monsters and spells versus the new abilities. Trust me, there will be some server owners that won't think it through and install the game and the players run all over it like they are in an amusement park

Anyhow, one day, I'll come back to the game, for now it just doesnt hold much for me.

..hmmm, that makes me think geno...

well, I hate you all anyway...

Squire
    I picked up the game on Friday and I'm nearly done with the campaign. I think my character level is 26. Unless I'm missing something, The Valsharess is dead, the demon she was controlling killed me and my party, and now I'm banned from Toril with my party in the Nexus.

For those that have completed it, how close am I to the final?

Heh!!! I´m stuck in fu*king Undermountain lvl 2 for 2 days now. Cant solve the colour pool riddle.
    I have all 4 chains attached to piedestals but havo no idea what to do. I click the pool, pull the chains and sometimes I hear bell ringing and sometimes a little red dragon spawns.
    I think that I have tried all combinations. This game is drivning me crazy. Same riddle bs like in SoU.

calm down mighty bounty... err, hope you get an answer soon mate.

While you wait, here, on the house!

A question mates... is the game really worth having? Im talking about the single player missions, I know it wold be good in multi, but sometimes I like to play alone.

Thread Information