Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
We all have problems...Mine turn to issues. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We all have problems...Mine turn to issues.

It happens. I was working on a build not too long ago and ended up with a calculated AB of 74. The problem was that I broke it down into naked, gear+long buffs, and gear+all buffs and accidentally had my naked stat bonus on there once and then my buffed stat bonus on there later, skewing the results by about 12.

Rogue

That's why I try to avoid planning my characters out too much.

It's always annoying planning it all right down, then find out at level 39 you actually get that last feat you needed at 40, not 39, and now you're stuck with no epic dodge or whatever.
    Network security is like the Y2k bug, except without the time limit
    And from a book on network security no less, shocking.

I know what you mean. In a PRC module, I tried making a Rogue/Telflammar Shadow Lord/Outlaw of the Crimson Road. I got most of the feats I needed to make the build work, but - and this is the funny part - I forgot Two-Weapon Fighting (I did get Ambidexterity though) and Toughness as well as a bunch of other feats. X_X
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Thread Information