Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Screwed 4 by 4...

Thread: Screwed 4 by 4...

Screwed 4 by 4...

Well mates, again im at my bros house... right now living here cause of repairs at my home... that bastard setted up a booby trap... all electrical systems failed... no biggie, dads an electrician.... well, hopefully hes on a better mood than the rest of the family...

oh right.... bad luck finally came to the university....

ok, first.... when you see a very pretty and cute girl, and your friends say shes average to ugly.... is that bad?

second.... well, I was off to registration for next semester, I saw some students getting money from "beca" so I thought maybe, just maybe, I might have something for my poor pocket. Well, did the line, at the front desk I went and ask for the money... well, turned out a very nice number.... $2754 WOOOT! IM RICH.... but then I noticed a line that was out of order.... $-2754.... ok that sucked.... looks like I accidentally maded a student loan and havent payed for it.... funny cause I never saw that money.... hey.... that explains why I had money for the car.... ehhh nevermind what I said....

arg..... good luck mates... oh and Narf, ill soon give ya some work. Just get a day off.... maybe a week

good night.... and get some sleep!

Rogue
    narf is done with marching band so he has tons of time now...

the girl part, does it really matter what your friend thinks? he might just be a stubborn lil over-wishing/dreaming dumbass with girls...

not sure what is up with the money thing...too bad you didn't get the money...

bobby trap? i think that guy had too much fun ****ing around wit ur house
    To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift
    -Steve Prefontaine

Thread Information