Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Great night
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great night

Great night

Too bad it is 5 am now. I had GREAT time tonight but bed is calling me.
    We had over 15 players on and it was really fun. Being on the winning team (when Al was not using his pally ) helped too.
    2 rogues and 1 pally had a lot of fun tonight and I thank you all who played and made it happen.
    Woot woot!!!

Squire
    Fire indeed kicked major ass all night long. We held the battlefield for at least 45 mins. Only three players and not a mage among us at all. Lost of times no one ever died after 1--12 consecutive battles. We indeed kicked ass.

Wondering if Talen should come to the server after the wipe.

Rogue
    Geno...your welcome to bring Talon. I'll be packing my lvl 20 Pally and we'll duel.

Silent, my mate EB is all about teams. No 1 on 1 duels. So sure, bring your pally and bring your team. We will be there to take you down. And how dare you using my and Madds smily !!!

Rogue
    well, when i seemed to go in there....fire seemed to break down...until i got to tana...but thats's cuz it's pally duels are those take forever....

but last night was awesome...only problem i saw was two people(one on air, one on water) who wouldn't join there elemental parties...but they never went into battle so i just sweeped em

but i think pally's will be nerfed with geno changing some of HA attributes..like it can't be parried and it's effects hit everytime...
    To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift
    -Steve Prefontaine

Paladin
    The holy avenger properties are hard coded into the game. There is a list of stuff people want changed that we cant. They include Holy Avengers, Knockdown, Improved Knockdown, Parry. Probably more. Only thing we can do is ban these things, not change them.

hehe, pally duels are fun. it's truely even footing if you both dispell each other with the hammer.. all comes down to AC and AB then. and Madd is litterally dead equal with me, cept i got the AC on her i think, hehe. though i think she has the AB on me.

Rogue
    heh i wonder how many people i can fool....

you easily got ac on me...but my ab is high enough to counter it
    -Steve Prefontaine

Tana nice to see you here finnaly!!!

Madd is my bit*h but he is male in real life. But like every bit*h he like to play female chars.

Rogue
    ok, so it didn't last that long....i thought bounty could hold a secret but i guess not
    -Steve Prefontaine

Thread Information