Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Elite stores items - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite stores items

Another idea - something to support PMs. As they're pretty weak by themselves, all they do is fill in as a support role. As Undead Graft and Deathless Master Touch are both touch attacks, maybe you should make some gloves that give an AB to the PM's unarmed strike attack. Since the touch attack AB is based off of the unarmed strike bonus, this will help the PM hit stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

There already are gloves that give AB bonuses. Honestly, it's more likely that that target will simply make it's save than not get hit. Touch attacks are insanely easy to pull off against low-DEX chars.

But, like Trog said, Dex-based characters are what ruined PVP in the first place, so there must be a lot of them out there.
    Neverwinter Nights ("NWN") generally has over 9,000 players online at any one time.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

eeh dex based charactpors fixed wit a fewew things called having greataxes/swords/ non finnese items that dont have enhancement. they just double in attack bonus. ( +5 enhance=+10 attack bonus ( and still add elemental damage) this way you can stack up your AB when needed just an idea

**edit**

Oh about the gloves just do the follow: make required class pale master

so whatever monks can get at them.. this they spend at least 4 lvls to get them

Touch AC is almost always really low, it's just that DEXers tend to do better in that regard than full plate wearing STR fighters. At level 20, a 37 DEX (25 base + 12 items) halfling with Haste and +4 AC gear will have a touch AC of 32 (10+13+4+4+1), and that's a best-case scenario for a non-monk. A pure wiz/PM with 10 BAB can hit that nearly every time with only True Strike (what else are you using it for?). If the mage is invis and catches the halfling flatfooted, its touch AC drops to 15 without Uncanny Dodge and 28 with.

And +10 AB >>> +5 enhancement. Hell, I'd take +6 AB over +5 enhancement nine times out of ten and +5 AB over +4 enhancement every time. Putting a class restriction on the gloves wouldn't do a thing to deter rogue/monks or assassin/monks.

Without corner sneaking, DEX builds are really weak against DR. Even the 5/- stuff is enough to negate most of the damage that isn't from SA or DA.

One reason people corner sneak, and I'm betting that's why Trog dislikes DEX builds.

I'm working on a new build that should really kick some ass (it did in EW). I just need to throw it into EB, monitor my own progress, and post it in the builds post.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Simple answer.

Include gear that lowers all saves by 3(enough to do some damage on you)in exchange for sneak immunity. Dodge one class and get ****ed over by the other.

simple answer thats totally imba gives paladin/cot imba abilties cot gives + 5 all saves....-3 just amkes it +2 to all saves pally/cot > mages and rogue and because of the buffs of pally > fighter ( + cot ab bonus ^^)

Paladin
    I agree.. -3 saves to a pally/cot combo is nothing! Good idea though.

Hell, I gotta solution.

If the Pally/COT/Whatever does use it, then simply add a WIS & CHA penalty of -2. That'll disable plenty of his buffs & decrease the effectiveness of Smite Evil & Lay on Hands, among other things.
    WHAT NINE THOUSAND

Thread Information