Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Number of teams - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Number of teams

I too waited for this mod to come for a long time. And it is great mod. ut when you are the only player on or you play on air and 4 other players are on earth then there is no point in playing.
    I really hope this get popular soon. It would be really a waste if it donĀ“t. It is a GREAT mod.
    But I said this before. Maybe in the start 4 teams are too many. Maybe 2 teams and a void team. Something like on Gods. 2 big teams and Erdays. Later if we get more players then we can go back to 5 teams. I know that this means more work for you guys but for now it is not working. Last night Al had to change team and not play his paladin casue earth was overpowering.
    So maybe 2 teams and void for now or maybe a way to change teams and even them when one have too many or too little.

Rogue
    earth wasn't overpowering....there was just 5 of em w/o al
    and fire raped them all night long
    To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift
    -Steve Prefontaine

Paladin
    I've considered this a bit. Its actually not hard to do guys. We would just take the 2 mephits that allow joining 2 of the teams out. Its more of a design decision. As in...all the the arenas were built with 4 team combat in mind. Still thinking.

hehe, fire being too powerful? never *looks guilty* and i think removing two memphits would be a nice quick fix, though then you have weaknesses to certain elements, so make sure you don't leave like fire and water.. would really suck for water, hehe

Rogue
    no it wouldn't tana....they both has vulnerability to each other...so that is two that you would want to leave....or you could change the resists for each for which ever elements you want
    To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift
    -Steve Prefontaine

my bad, should pay more attention to my armour i guess, hehe. meh, your the only water that can kill me and we both use holy avenger, hehe

Thread Information