Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Overlord [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Overlord

Almuric
04-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Was looking over upcoming games and came across this one. You can read about it over at gamespot - http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/overlord/index.html

Sounds kinda cool. You play the bad guy with a horde of evil minions that travel with you. Who doesnt want to play the bad guy every once in a while. :P Anyway, comes out this summer. I didnt see much about multiplayer but it looks like it might be a fun single player game.

Protoss119
04-21-2007, 09:57 PM
'bout time. I swear, whenever some really powerful guy has an epic scheme that might let him rule the world, some git steps in and kills him. More annoyingly, that git gets killed by a random monster later on who has no plot of its own. It's about time evil had its day since otherwise, nothing will ever change.

Bushwacker
04-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Looks like a fun game. You know that overlord guy looks strangely like the bad guy in Lord Of The Rings doesn't he.

Almuric
04-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Looks like a fun game. You know that overlord guy looks strangely like the bad guy in Lord Of The Rings doesn't he.

You know I never would have thought of that if you hadnt said it.

Bushwacker
04-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Well he does look cool. Let me know how you like it. I just picked up S.T.A.L.K.E.R will probably install it tonight. The reviews HERE. (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/stalker/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;reviews ) seem to be pretty good. Check on out

Almuric
04-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Looks really sweet man. I like the whole - cant carry an unrealistic amount of gear thing. I bet when you're looting a corpse it's really tough to decide if you take his ammo and weapon or not. The article mentions some bugs with Vista. You having any trouble?

Bushwacker
04-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Like you I'm not ready to run Vista at home yet. I have enough trouble working with it at work, but I am playing the game now. I just started last night. Didn't play much, but what little I have played it seems to be pretty cool so far.:)