Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Freaking Craaazzzy!!! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Freaking Craaazzzy!!!

Bushwacker
11-29-2006, 02:38 PM
On my way home from school I witnessed something you don’t see every day.
As I pulled up to the light to turn onto the freeway I noticed these two arguing at the light. I don’t know what it was about but all the sudden the guy in back rams his SUV into the guy ahead of him. OMG…The dude just rams the guy and starts pushing the other guy into the intersection. The other dude puts his car into reverse and starts burning rubber, but the SUV keeps pushing him out. The guy in front gets out of his car, runs up to the other guy and punches the driver side window, the SUV guy keeps going…pushing the car. The car guy hits the window again and this time breaks the window. He started punching the driver in the head and trying to open the door. The SUV driver puts his rig in reverse and backs up a bit then takes off. Wholly shit man that was some craze ass shit.

Almuric
11-29-2006, 02:43 PM
wow, that IS some crazy shit. remind me not to move to Oregon.

Protoss119
11-29-2006, 03:27 PM
That's gonna be on CNN. No doubt about it.

JYAP
12-03-2006, 04:22 AM
This is still an everyday occurance. No doubt CNN will only show these little small stories to try to avoid the truth about the war.

And speaking of the war, if we pull out, all our troops will have died for nothing. I pray the war finishes before the 2008 election.

Almuric
12-03-2006, 09:35 AM
This is still an everyday occurance. No doubt CNN will only show these little small stories to try to avoid the truth about the war.

And speaking of the war, if we pull out, all our troops will have died for nothing. I pray the war finishes before the 2008 election.

wow, you really went off into the blue there didnt you! :P

DiabloVT
07-08-2007, 10:44 PM

Thats by far the most coarse segway I've ever seen in my entire life up until this very point.

Guy 1: Hey man have you got a PS3?
Guy 2: Speaking of PS3s, you know the metal inside them is also referenced in Mathew 4:16 "And the Lord blesseth the Earth with materials for men to better serve the holy one" the materials he was refering to was metal by the way. Oh here, have a bible you pagan hethan

Geez

Almuric
07-18-2007, 12:53 PM
It occured to me this morning that your story isnt nearly as crazy as that guy that used his sniper training to kill his wife yesterday in Wyoming!

Bushwacker
07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Wow I didn't hear about that.

Almuric
07-20-2007, 11:58 AM
where have you been?! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12784365/

DiabloVT
07-21-2007, 11:38 PM
He had shot himself in the chest with a high-power rifle, Garcia said.

Umm... how?:confused: Did he have really long arms or what

Almuric
07-22-2007, 01:56 PM
You can buy a rifle with a barrel short enough to do it. I use one to hunt deer with. I need it short because we hunt with dogs sometimes and I'm on a 4-wheeler.

DiabloVT
07-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Still, he couldnt afford a ~$30USD pistol? :P