Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
ARG, BEER! DRINKS! EAT YOUR HEART OUT BOUNTY! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : ARG, BEER! DRINKS! EAT YOUR HEART OUT BOUNTY!

WNxRune
10-13-2003, 02:54 PM
So mates... this is a pub so what are your favorite drinks?

Im gonna get drunk right now cause...

1. im bored
2. im depresed cause of the pc... bought a new one and it resulted it was used... now I got to wait for a new shipment...
3. im alone... :-(
4. im bored
5. theres no parties near... this months have been low... except that party in the beach heheh damn...
6. did I said I was bored?
7. I dont have the money for the landlord... darn, I owe him 2 months...
8. really really bored
9. they warned me about alot of proyects in the university... bah...
10. what else can I say?... im bored... and want to get drunk!

I normally like bacardi... lemon bacardi :whisky:
ahh...

Bounty Hunter
10-13-2003, 08:47 PM
When I drink to get wasted I drink vodka with bear. :beer: My favourite but headache is really really nasty next day. :chainsaw:

When I drink to have fun I drink vodka ruschian (vodka with schweppes ruschian).

When on normal parties I drink Smirnof Ice or Bacardi breezer but watermelon taste (I´m a tits guy so only watermelon is good enough :D ).

I hope things will get fixed soon mate but at least you are not bored. Right? :devil:

WNxBeowulf
10-15-2003, 06:06 AM
I'll join ya, buddy. I got a good supply of Hertog Jan Triple and Premiums, so getting drunk in style is no problem.

Almuric
10-15-2003, 06:58 AM
You guys really hit the hard stuff. I like to drink lots and lots and lots of Bud Light! :beer: :beer: 8)

Bounty Hunter
10-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Al, come on mate. Bud rules but Bud, not Bud Light. :D
Only one beer can be called beer and that is TUBORG.
Other beers that comes near to be called beer are Heineken, Carlsberg and then Bud.

So all you others non Tuborg drinkers :P (Madd I really love this one too)!!!

Madd
10-15-2003, 05:57 PM
heh i couldve guessed that torburg was gunna be busted out soon, heh your friendly aventian helper :P

WNxThunderbolt
10-19-2003, 07:06 PM
any dark beer for me, or vodka wit sprite in it. ice that down and you got it good :beer: