Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Happy Halloween! Muahahahahaha! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween! Muahahahahaha!

Protoss119
10-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Hopefully we got a ton of candy. I got some myself but that was for walking my little bro across the place. I dressed up as Death and kept referring to myself in 3rd Person. For example:

Me: Death is not his little brother! Death is Death! Death requires candy to satisfy Death!

JYAP
11-01-2006, 04:17 AM
Needed more Gauntlet references.

DEATH DRAINS HEALTH.

Anyways, my neighborhood sucks, so trick-or-treating is foreign.

Almuric
11-01-2006, 06:48 AM
Too old for trick or treating myself, plus I'm out of town. :) Hppe you guys had fun.

RS99
11-01-2006, 04:49 PM
halloween was....amazing. just flat out amazing. went to a masquerade ball with a goodly sized crowd of folks, which was awesome.ended up dancing with the four hottest women in the entire building. lucky me or what? :D after that hooked up with one of them and we all headed over to a decent local bar till final rounds, before heading to a house party. that finished at 11 this morning, then i had lectures and stuff. fun fun.... now, i need sleep. a lot of it. as i woke up at 3 40 yesterday morning and have yet to see the insides of my eyelids....

JYAP
11-01-2006, 07:17 PM
/me wonders how this dev team is garnering posts without my knowledge.

/me shrugs.

Protoss119
11-02-2006, 01:03 PM
PMs FTW. At least, that's how Trog/Overlord/Fred does it.