Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
What keyboard do you use [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : What keyboard do you use

Bushwacker
10-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Iv'e been thinking about getting a new keyboard. I was wondering what you guys are using or have any recomendations. Been looking at getting a logitech. This one http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2023357,00.asp

Almuric
10-09-2006, 08:47 AM
I looked at the g15 for a while myself. I cant decide because I keep hearing that the black stuff on the keys rubs off.

JYAP
10-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Just get one with big keys. I have this habit of pushing two buttons at the same times,and I'm only 14.

Almuric
10-09-2006, 02:07 PM
The g11 and g15 keyboards are really large. plus, they're backlit, which is completely awesome.

Bushwacker
10-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Well guy's I went with the G15 and so far I'm really loving this board.
Now when I do my homework at night I don't have to turn on that stinking bright light
on over my head to see those special key's. Now I just need to start programing my
game keys wOOt. Very slick board guy's if you get a chance to check one out do it
I think youll like it.

JYAP
10-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Sounds good. Too bad I get no say in my choice of computer stuff due to my horrid income($5 a week=/=good by everyone else's standards)and my ignorance of all the important stuff. Oh well,I make do with what I got.

Almuric
10-11-2006, 08:05 PM
The only real thing holding me back on that keyboard is how darn big it is. I have my keyboard and my mouse on the keyboard tray under my desktop. That keyboard is so huge that I wouldnt have room for my mouse. :(

Bushwacker
10-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Sounds good. Too bad I get no say in my choice of computer stuff due to my horrid income($5 a week=/=good by everyone else's standards)and my ignorance of all the important stuff. Oh well,I make do with what I got.

Hey man I feel ya bro, I remember what its like to be young and have no income...hell I know what its like to be a full grown man and have no income.LOL Maybe you could work a deal out with your folks and work for it? Don't know man.

Bushwacker
10-11-2006, 11:11 PM
The only real thing holding me back on that keyboard is how darn big it is. I have my keyboard and my mouse on the keyboard tray under my desktop. That keyboard is so huge that I wouldnt have room for my mouse. :(

Yeah it's a bit wide. I'm set up kinda the same way. I just took my try and moved it closer to the ege of the desk and all is well now. ;)

JYAP
10-12-2006, 04:58 AM
The problem with working out a deal is that 1: I'm LAZY,2: I get -5 to my Persuade check against parents,and 3: I can work with what I got,so unless the keyboard breaks,I'm fine.

(looks for something to pour on the keyboard)

Almuric
10-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Now that I actually know someone with the keyboard I can get feedback on the keys rubbing off. Bush, you gotta give us a keyboard report once a month. :)

Bushwacker
10-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Yes sir next submission will be on or about the September 12.:knight:

Almuric
10-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Now that's what I'm talking about! :tup:

Bushwacker
10-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey man I can't wait for a whole month to go by. I suggest you modify your desk to fit this keyboard and get on. What I did is accelerate the process by rubbing one of the key's continuously to get it to rub off any paint or what-ever and it's not happing. I think the color is part of the material. Now go get one bro. I promise you wont be disappointed. :tup: :tup:

Almuric
10-14-2006, 08:00 PM
lmao, good one. I may just do it. My current keyboard is over 3 years old and it's beginning to show it.