Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Happy Labor Day from the Lurker! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day from the Lurker!

Protoss119
09-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Yup. It's Labor day, the last day of freedom before I head back into school. Let's all use it well, for this is a day best not squandered.

:bump: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Load Spam Cannons!

~compiles all the spam in this thread to be used against the schools~

JYAP
09-04-2006, 03:49 AM
Death To Homework!

Protoss119
09-04-2006, 08:28 AM
YARR! Death to Homework!

Almuric
09-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. :)

Protoss119
09-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Garrrrr...I got to sleep at 2:45 AMish and I wake up to go to school at 6:00 AM. I fell asleep once at 10 PM last night only to wake up at 12 AM. Nevertheless, I got through my first day of 8th with flying colors...ish...

JYAP
09-05-2006, 02:43 PM
So my friends Zach and Justin come over on Labor Day. Halfwing knows them as sarkon,the guy who almost got killed trying to power up a reactor that wasn't nessecary. But I digress.

I challenge Zach to a Pokemon match while Justin messes around on WC. After some trouble I boot up Pokemon XD and start the match.

My party consisted of Psion the 45 Espeon,Rotat the 43 Claydol,Shred the 30 Sharpedo,Acorn the 36 Nuzleaf,Mithril the 33 Lairon,and Lunar the 34 Lunatone.

Right off the bat I'm in trouble. Logically I lead with Psion and Acorn. He leads with a 45 Metagross and a 42 Armaldo. Already I'm upset,cause he knows half my team is Psychic and Steel doesn't take too much from Psychic. Worse,Metagross is Steel/Psychic and impervious to almost all attacks from my team. Still,I try. Acorn Fake Outs Armaldo while Psion Shadow Balls Metagross. Metagross responds with a critical hit on Metal Claw on Psion. He's lost about 3/5s his HP.

Acorn uses Secret Power on Metagross. It paralyzes like it usually does. Psion Psybeams Armaldo instead,to little effect. Armaldo Metal Claws Psion,and crits AGAIN. Psion promptly faints. Rotat is sent out in his place. Metagross did a Metal Claw again and hit Acorn for some good damage.

Acorn Secret Powers Armaldo with Rotat's Psybeam. They don't do too much. Two Metal Claws later,Rotat has suffered some damage and Acorn is pwned,replaced by Lunar. Lunar does a Cosmic Power and Baton Passes to Shred after another round.

This demonstrates how incredibly unwise Zach can be. Long story short,Shred sees to it Armaldo,Aggron,and Metagross all die from Water Pulses while they all try to Metal Claw Rotat to death.

But after Aggron faints,I get pissed. He sends out a level 52 Gyarados. Yes,a 52 Gyarados. Don't ask what he's thinking,cause he ain't. So it's natural that I'm screwed now since I have no Electric types. Shred finally gets nailed by Gyarados and Mithril is sent out. Naturally I want that guy OUT. So Mithril Roars Gyarados out while Rotat works on killing off Metagross,who didn't die from Shred but is paralyzed and almost useless.

The Pokemon dragged out is a level 63 Swellow. Justin,who was watching,comments on Zach's overkilled Pokemon. It's obvious Zach has no sense of balance. Swellow Aerial Aces Rotat,who STILL breathes,while Metagross is finally pwninated.

Then his 84 Swampert comes out. I almost gave up,but I wanted to humilate him more by taking down as many as I could. Sadly,that's not a whole lot. All his Pokemon beyond Gyarados live and all mine are nailed. He wins but I chew him out how that doesn't count and that he needs to use lower leveled Pokemon. Plus,Psion had the Macho Brace on,so he was handicapped.

So we do a rematch. Mithril is swapped out for Cluster,the 30 Magneton,for more versatility. He switches out ONLY the high leveled guys for a Blaziken,Hariyama,and Wailord.

The same Pokemon lead off.(Psion,Acorn,Metagross,and Armaldo) I'm REALLY pissed now cause he's blatantly using 3 Pokemon NEARLY THE SAME LEVEL AS PSION with resistances against all his attacks. The same stuff happens as above,but Psion does some more damage to Metagross before fainting. Cluster goes out and Rain Dances,then Thunders Metagross. Acorn gets wtfpwned next cause Acorn is easily the most annoying Pokemon on my team. And...

This post is getting long huh? Summary: It came down to a duel between Cluster and Metagross. Metal Claw did barely any damage. Thunder did a good deal of damage. Cluster had a good amount of HP left,while Metagross could only take 2 Thunders. Yeah,gg Metagross. I'm still pissed at how he's using 3 Steels,but I accidently hit Battle Again.

THIS TIME,Psion Bites Metagross,who Metal Claws ACORN. I switch Psion out immediately and throw in another Pokemon. This was incredibly important. Why? Because at the end,it came down to a duel between Psion and Aggron. Aggron was Ice Beaming Psion,who was Psybeaming Aggron. It came down to one more turn. If Psion didn't die from the Ice Beam,he would pwn Aggron. He has 26 HP.

Ice Beam hits.

Psion...has 8 HP left. Psybeam'd.

Yup,even when the odds are horridly against me,I can still wtfpwn Zach. Ain't that fun?

Then me and Justin played SWAT. He died twice from getting surrounded. -_-

Then I let Zach and Justin both play. Zach got in close range with level 3 nanites and was wtfpwned in the first 2 minutes. Justin got typical luck and got surrounded then ganked. gg

They play Element TD till they have to go. There,it was 28-24 lives left,with Justin on left and Zach on right.

That concludes my Labor Day night. Good night everyone!

Psion: But it's 4:43 PM.

Whatever.

Protoss119
09-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Swell. It seems Zach has much to learn, despite his high-leveled Pokemon. Nothin' a L89 Typhlosion couldn't handle, minus the Gyarados.

JYAP
09-05-2006, 06:22 PM
And the Swampert. Zach's fun to play with but he's really foolish in strategy games. Just try to trick him and he'll fall for it.

Unless you've done it several times and brag about it. Then he'll learn. >_>

Protoss119
09-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Eh. I prefer the good 'ol fashion Muta Rush.

JYAP
09-06-2006, 02:37 PM
He's too passive to attack. If he builds a force,he'll do it with just 1 Gateway. Yup,just 1. Maybe he'll sink a ton into a Carrier. >_>

Protoss119
09-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Probably. If that's the case, he should be easy pickings.

JYAP
09-07-2006, 02:11 PM
When I get my hands on Emerald,I'm starting with Treeko just to spite him. Let's see who laughs last when his precious Swampert eats a Leaf Blade.

Protoss119
09-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Owtch...if for some reason my save file on Silver didn't mysteriously disappear, I could throw Lugia, Ho-Oh, Alakazam, & any other powerhouses that I had into the game. THAT would have forged an early kick-ass party.

JYAP
09-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Sadly,to trade with Pokemon XD,I need to beat the game. -_-

Protoss119
09-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Dammit. Not like I'm gonna get it though. I'm happy with my Red Gyarados, kaythx.

JYAP
09-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Supposedly if a Red Gyarados and a Blue Gyarados mate,you get a Golden Magikarp. I think it's crap,but go ahead and try.

Protoss119
09-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I think the same. XD