Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Guess whos back back back back again [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Guess whos back back back back again

Halfwingseen
07-10-2006, 09:14 PM
i dunno either.....ask al

XD

( feel freee to move this anywhere at all because i just felt it was useless i wanted to post it under news but...... XD )

Felonious Monk
07-10-2006, 09:24 PM

Is it yo mamma? :P

Halfwingseen
07-10-2006, 09:28 PM
no its me monk wow your slow hehe

Felonious Monk
07-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Aw snap! That was my second guess.

Almuric
07-11-2006, 07:56 AM
welcome back! :)

JYAP
07-13-2006, 12:29 PM
My computer's power supply conked. No WC for awhile. So hah,I don't have to host your map!

Halfwingseen
07-13-2006, 12:59 PM
haha JYAP i can host now i called back my isp and got the president of the divison covering for someone who wasnt working today

JYAP
07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Good for you. Once my comp gets fixed,sayonara router jig! WOOOOO-

Router: ROAR!

OH SHI-(eaten by router)

Halfwingseen
07-14-2006, 05:52 PM
hehe im making an rpg map
its very fun ^_^

JYAP
07-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Good grief Halfwing,what happened to all the other maps? CCCTF had so much potential...and cheesiness. Faerie Dragon FTW!

Almuric
07-15-2006, 05:59 PM
maps???? i'm lost :/

Felonious Monk
07-15-2006, 06:52 PM
maps???? i'm lost :/

Sounds like you could use a map then. :P

Halfwingseen
07-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Okay so clarify things :) maps=modules for warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne similar concept basically only warcraft 3 is different because its based as a RTS (real time strategy for the slow learners ...MONK.....) maps are used and people have found ways to customize them into different things an AOS is a map where computers send units at eachother and you control a single unit called a hero that levels up and gains spells specific to the hero type and you u lvl u defeat the other team ( each team consists of 1-5 players ) and then there are rpg's which are similiar so hack n slash type module su just run around and kill thinsga and lvl up and peope have foudn ways to create an array and codes for your lvl hero type and items and when you type the code back into the map u gain all of those things there are other types of maps ( zombie survival pretty self explanitory) and various others

As to JYAP: CCCTF turned into SCTF which is finished and any moment i wish i can release and watch my spit come back into my face and go home discouraged and now im working on my rpg which i love dearly come back soon jyap so u can piss in the snow of my map making ability!!

Halfwingseen scores more explantion and metaphor points HIGH SCORE type initials _ _ _ A _ _ A W _ A W M 3 PTS
yay!

JYAP
07-16-2006, 08:20 AM
I might as well explain all the maps I know of.

AOS: Halfwing explained that already.

Survival: It's usually split into two catagories: Hero Survival and Zombie Survival as Halfwing said. Hero Survival is usually you controlling 1 Hero and having to crank him up to insane levels of power that rival DBZ. Zombie Survival(there's more but zombies are the most popular)is usually you controlling a marine-ish Hero and having to stave off endless hordes of zombies.

Arena: You grab a hero and fight other players. There may or may not be teams and usually to win you need to buy tomes to increase your hero's attributes to make him stronger.

Tower Defense(TD) : One of my favorites. You build towers to kill enemies that pass by. The enemies don't usually attack unless they're supposed to or you're blocking their way in. If you let too many by,you lose. Usually a team game,might be solo.

Mauls: Similiar to TDs,but Mauls are almost always alike in shape and mechanics.

CTF: Self-explanatory,yet very rare.

Arcade: Probably the rarest map to find. Arcade maps are usually very advanced and recreate a specific game,be it Breakout,Tron,Gauntlet(Blue Elf shot the food!),or what have you.

RPGs: Also self-explanatory. Probably one of the most varied maps,ranging from typical WC playing to recreating Final Fantasy games.

Mini-games: Think Mario Party without the goddamn stars.

Misc.: There's all sorts of maps that don't fall in one of the catagories I listed. You really gotta play WC to see them.

Protoss119
07-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Alright, I'm back.

Arbiter: Warp Field Stabilized. ~recalls JYAP from Router's stomach~

Jeez. The categories of WC maps/modules/thingies are just like the categories of SC UMS maps. >_>

Can you stack Towers like Photon Cannons/Missile Turrets? Hee hee hee...

~imagines pummeling grunts with stacked Towers~

Felonious Monk
07-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Halfwingseen scores more explantion and metaphor points HIGH SCORE type initials _ _ _ A _ _ A W _ A W M 3 PTS
yay!

Yeah, but those points are offset by the "no punctuation" penalty.

JYAP
07-17-2006, 07:42 AM
Toss,there's maps with SC skins. In one particular one,Zerg Infestation,you can choose from a marine,firebat,ghost,medic,siege tank,goliath,wraith,or SCV and try to kill the Infested Terran that infiltrated your base. Of course,if you are said zerg,you need to turn off the base shield so zerg can attack the base directly and/or kill everyone or infect them so they turn to zerg if not treated. It's really fun,being based off one of my favorite games,Parasite,which in turn was based off Who's the Alien. And that's your map history lesson class. Please expect a quiz on this tomorrow.

Protoss119
07-17-2006, 07:58 AM
AARRRRGHHH! THE SCHOOL! IT BURNS!

~Arbiter recalls him from class~

~pant pant pant~ What the hell just happened?!

At any rate, freaking awesome. Beats having to install Starcraft...I think.

JYAP
07-17-2006, 08:01 AM
Starcraft has no heroes. Melee-wise,this means a WORLD of difference and strategy. Map-wise,this means a world of difference in map customization.

Protoss119
07-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Err...you might not want to say that near Alan Schezar...

~Alan Schezar (Hero Goliath) gets pissed and begins to attack~

JYAP
07-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Does he level up and have inventory slots? I think not!
(a Demon Hunter pops out)
(normally he would be no match)
(however,due to the amount of fanboys he has,he just sends them against Goliath boy over there)

Protoss119
07-17-2006, 08:15 AM
That makes sense. Now, if they could put Zerg in a Tower Defense map...

~Alan Schezar starts blowing up Fanboys with Hellfire Missiles~

Halfwingseen
07-17-2006, 08:20 AM
*summons a lvl 25 stealth lord from CCCTF to kill the goliath* thou art doomed jyap tell em about the stealth lord :)

JYAP
07-17-2006, 08:43 AM
OH GOD NO! NOT THE STEALTH LORD! ANYTHING BUT HIM!
LAUNCH THE PRE-NERF FAERIE DRAGONS!
(faerie dragons with 20% awe and 20% inspiration appear)
(and with my cool new Red Scout I recall in a Photon Cannon right next to the flag)
(wins)

The stealth lord is Halfwing's flaggrabber. He claims it's for getting in and getting out without a hitch. I claim it's the noob's dream with its decent attack and WW. I still like my class better.

Halfwing,if you want to launch your map,you could send it to me and we could host dual DL only games. Of course,my comp needs to get fixed.

Protoss119
07-17-2006, 08:58 AM
~recalls Red Flag to Blue Base~

~wins~

JYAP
07-17-2006, 09:02 AM
You recalled it to Yellow Base.
(a Carrier shoots you up)
(recalls it back)

Halfwingseen
07-17-2006, 03:28 PM
that would be good jyap cept we need to get ur comp fixed :) oh and one more thing about the tank battle :) i can make it into a warcraft 3 map ^_^ easily

JYAP
07-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Thing is,who'll buy WC just to play it? Thanks though.