Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Suggestions [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

TFK_Ishamael
10-12-2003, 11:08 AM
One of the main problems atm seems to be the expensive armour at the start, and the unbalanced teams. If you made the vendors buy back any items they sold for the same amount this would solve both problems. . . if ppl forgot to buy armour they could sell all and buy it, and if the teams are unbalanced they could swap teams (if this is going to be implemented) sell their old armour, and buy the new teams armour. Hopefully that should stop the bug after reset of being in one team while having a different set of armour.

TFK

Almuric
10-12-2003, 12:03 PM
I've already set the vendors to buy back at the same price as selling. The updated mod hasnt been uploaded yet.

Genocide
10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Or the starting gold could be increased 50,000 GP more. Still won't allow for a player to have all the best gear possible at start.

Almuric
10-13-2003, 07:01 AM
Actually, I have no problems with the starting gold. I had to buy armor with no bonus, but I got the basic gear I needed and I've done fine. The amount of gold rewarded has been enough that I've upgraded most of my gear already. People need to understand that you dont get to start with the best gear. Otherwise we could just give all gear away for free and start everyone at level 20.

WNxSammer-X
10-14-2003, 03:13 PM
I agree with you Almuric... I just think it should be increased just a little bit. Like 10k more. I always find that I have enough to buy regular armor. A fair shield. A haste helm. But my weapon is crap. Cant do a thing with it. And I am only like 10k short of the one I want. :( :eek: :sad: :-(

Madd
10-14-2003, 03:54 PM
well it helps a lot more now that items sell back for their original cost, so i think it should be changed anymore....

Bounty Hunter
10-14-2003, 04:09 PM
Time for me to agree too. :D
I agree with Madd. Now that we can sell items for same price it is easy to upgrade all the time. You start with average gear and as you gain kills you get enough money to upgrade soon.