Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Hooray for root canals! [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for root canals!

Darakian
06-03-2006, 03:01 PM
So I had me a root canal yesterday morning. Fairly uneventful aside from two things:
1. When getting one of the shots into my mouth the dentist slipped and I felt a slight poke... in my eye >_>
2. It would seem I'm one of those lucky people that has extra long roots in his teeth... -_-

Discuss :)

Toto
06-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Sucks, nothing like that has ever happend to me.
Although the dentist says that if I continue to drink soft drinks at the same ammount I used to do (yes, used to) I wouldn't have any teeth left by the time I would become 20. So instead of 2 liters per day, I only drink 0,5. Man I'm awesome.

Almuric
06-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Soft drinks? What are those? I gave them up long time ago. :P Water, juice, milk...yep. OK, well beer and liquor too! :D

Darakian
06-03-2006, 07:34 PM
heh... well the reason I had to have one was that an old filling I had (from when I used to drink them soft drinks :P) got infected >_<
It cracked open one day when I was at school and let me tell you having a nerve exposed to air is the worst pain EVER!

Protoss119
06-03-2006, 08:15 PM
~nods respectfully~

Soft Drinks = Not on my agenda. I'm a water person, so sue me.