Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
You know you suck at UT GOYTE when... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : You know you suck at UT GOYTE when...

Protoss119
04-25-2006, 03:41 PM
You know you suck at UT when a health pack kills you.
You know you suck at UT when you're shot by an enforcer which pushes you into a pool of slime, killing you.
You know you suck at UT when an ammo pack kills you.
You know you suck at UT when your sniper rifle backfires, shooting you in the head and thus killing you.
You know you suck at UT when the player setup screen kills you (excluding team changes).
You know you suck at UT when you fire a redeemer and the missile U-turns and collides into you, killing you.
You know you suck at UT when you try to fire a redeemer but explode in a magnificent explosion, killing you.
You know you suck at UT when you are killed by a very sucky bot on Novice skill level.
You know you suck at UT when you try to use the grappling hook to get to the top of a level, but whatever you're grappling to falls on you and kills you.
You know you suck at UT when a relic kills you. (ChaosUT only)
You know you suck at UT when your translocator kills you.
You know you suck at UT when you use a turret gun to spawn a turret and the turret immediately turns on you and kills you.
You know you suck at UT when you fire a Shock Rifle at the wall and the laser beam bounces off and hits you, killing you.
You know you suck at UT when you run into a box and it kills you.
You know you suck at UT when you fire the flak cannon and all the shrapnel turns around and comes back at you, killing you.
You know you suck at UT when you say something via the talk channel and it kills you.
You know you suck at UT when a pair of AntiGrav boots kill you.
You know you suck at UT when the HUD kills you.
You know you suck at UT when you use the secondary fire on the Rocket Launcher and the grenade bounces back at you regardless of the laws of physics and kills you.
You know you suck at UT when you fire a big blob of goo from the GES Bio Rifle and when it hits something, all the little globs come flying into you, killing you.

And that's all I know. Feel free to submit more.

Almuric
04-25-2006, 06:24 PM
You know you suck at UT when you fire a redeemer and the missile U-turns and collides into you, killing you.
You know you suck at UT when you try to fire a redeemer but explode in a magnificent explosion, killing you.

OMG!!! This is me! :(

Protoss119
04-25-2006, 06:27 PM
You must suck then!

JK. When I made this whole post, I had Deck 16][ in mind.

JYAP
05-23-2006, 05:21 AM
You know you suck when you shoot at a wall but the bullet bounces off it and kills you.

Almuric
05-23-2006, 06:49 AM
When I made this whole post, I had Deck 16][ in mind.

Quit making reference to new maps! We all know that the original Deck 16 was the best. :tup:

Protoss119
05-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Actually, Deck 16 = Deck 16][. I think.

Almuric
05-23-2006, 01:23 PM
ahhh, ok. was thinking about the deck 16 that came with UT 2003.

btw, Liandri Central Core > Deck 16 :)

Protoss119
05-23-2006, 02:15 PM
Nah. I'll always be loyal to the original UT.

Bleh. Orion's Barricade > Liandri Central Core. Everyone that's not inside is subject to the Redeemer explosion.

Suicidal Person: ~sob~ I can't do it! I can't jump! ~shot with shock rifle, pushed off cliff~ AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111onemill ion!!!!!!!111111111111111

Favorite map = Deck 16.
Most-played map (even if not favorite) = Ice Station Zeto
Favorite CTS map = Face, the original one. Talk about high heights.

Almuric
05-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Face rocks! You guys are gonna make me reinstall this program. :P

Protoss119
05-24-2006, 03:48 PM
SNIPERFEST YO!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

November, though, is a freaking annoying map. I could never penetrate the defenses of the Red base when I was playing Dad. Lava Giant, however, is freaking awesome, along with Hall of Giants.

Favorite Domination map = Metal Dream, followed by Gharden.

Almuric
05-25-2006, 07:39 AM
who's with me if i do?

Risen
05-25-2006, 12:56 PM
let me know if you guys do it...i would likely have to install a gazillion patches but it would be fun

Almuric
05-25-2006, 01:10 PM
I can put the 436 patch on my download links. I've already got the entire 436 server available for download.

Protoss119
05-26-2006, 06:59 PM
I already have UT installed, so I don't have to.

Almuric
05-28-2006, 12:11 PM
You still play it or just havent removed it?

Protoss119
05-30-2006, 03:29 PM
I still play it. I practice with my hard-as-hell-most-of-the-time-except-for-Fodder-I-through-IV-and-Perfact-Machine-and-this-one-bot-named-Sux-for-some-reason-though-I'm-going-to-replace-her-with-another-hard-as-hell-most-of-the-time-bot bots to compete on LAN with my dad. Can't use ngWorldStats, though, 'cause that'll make me have to reinstall the game all over again.

Almuric
05-30-2006, 07:22 PM
heh...worldstats shut down forever ago anyway. :(

Protoss119
05-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh...that makes sense.