Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Suggestion [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

RS99
10-11-2003, 12:35 PM
i gots another 2 suggestions:
1) make a portal to take players back to their elemental plane from their fortress or make an item that ports them back.
2) Make a way for players to change teams (a good idea to handle with equip is to strip the character of all element specific items, and then refund them 1.25 times the gold value of the items (gold value as in value item was bought for). A penalty could be made for this, where in the player has to lose either 1 lvl or so.)

hope this helps guys :P

Madd
10-11-2003, 12:53 PM
hrmmm interesting idea RS...with the changing teams...ill let geno and l decide upon that

Almuric
10-11-2003, 02:42 PM
there is some talk about allowing team change. Dont worry this will be addressed.

RS99
10-11-2003, 03:26 PM
An addition to the idea is that there is a limit on how often oyu cna change sides, ie, 3 times per day or something, but at the third time you only get 0.75 times the value of your items, with the same xp penalty, so it discourages people from changing teams too often, but still allows them to move from team to team.

Genocide
10-16-2003, 02:19 PM
I've done this, so no one can tell me it doesn't work. Create characters that play on all the teams. As each character levels up, switch to a fresh character. This makes fresh play for you and all of the characters..over time will be same level. Think about it, say if you take a single character to level 20, you will sart a new one cuz that one has maxxed out and there is nothing more to gain with that character (but gold, but what if you own all the good stuff).