Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Corneria: Dangerous Battleground [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Corneria: Dangerous Battleground

Protoss119
04-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Me and my little brother were playing Star Fox Assault two player, right? I was Wolf and he was Falco and we were at Corneria. It was a close fight between both of us - LB (Little Brother, I can't tell you his real name or else that would be an invasion of privacy) kept on pwning me with the landmaster and I always won a dogfight in the sky. One fight, his landmaster and my Wolfen were both downed and we were left with just one itty bit of health left and one hit would kill us. He shot me first, of course.

The most blood-stirring dogfight in this match was between me and LB. I was in an arwing for a change and he was in a wolfen. I couldn't lay a finger on him for a while, but then I told him how to do somersaults and U-turns. That's where it got interesting. I don't remember exactly how it went, but I ended up shooting him down with a charged laser and blasting him with another charged laser while he was on the ground which won me the match.

Maybe I should stop boring you now. Moral: Little brothers are more cunning than they seem.

Almuric
04-10-2006, 02:16 PM
OR, little brothers are getting more skilled then you at your own game! :D

Protoss119
04-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Of course, they're also getting killed more often. We big brothers improve too, y'know.

But my little brother is learning very quickly. One game after that, we were on Fichina, and he beat me there. Blasted landmasters...

JYAP
04-11-2006, 12:54 PM
Wanna trade siblings? I need some decent competition. All my little sis does is do nothing except shoot randomly.

Protoss119
04-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Hmm. Done.

Warning: My little brother
-has a horrid temper
-is annoying
-is obsessed with Turkens (Crossbreed between chicken and turkey)

OK, done. ~shoves little brother down a mailbox who throws a fit while being mailed to JYAP's house~

JYAP
04-15-2006, 10:56 AM
(bribes Toss's bro)
(sends annoying sister to Toss)
(Toss explodes)

Protoss119
04-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh, hi- ~asplodes~