Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Still Deciding the Theme [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Still Deciding the Theme

Almuric
03-06-2006, 05:30 PM
I've stumbled across this theme: http://www.vbskinworks.com/forum/?styleid=198 and I'm trying to decide it it would be a good one for this forum.

Protoss119
04-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Naw, I like this theme more. Gives a very wintry-like feeling.

Almuric
04-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Of course, then if the mod isnt wintry?

Next question - maybe replace the regular trogworld theme with that one?

Protoss119
04-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Ding ding ding! CORRECT!

Almuric
04-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking of leaning towards a more medieval theme for the site. I've kinda envisioned the name Trog inspiring more of an Orc look.

Protoss119
04-15-2006, 09:00 PM
It actually reminds me of a troglodyte- ~smote~

Driv3r
04-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Hmm I like it. But well.. Yea its alot cleaner and clearer. Yea go with that one :)

Kind Regards
Driv3r

RS99
10-11-2006, 09:26 AM
trog reminds me of trogdor the burninator.... this is bad. this is a Very Bad Thing (tm). HELP! *runs*

Miztress
11-17-2006, 03:11 AM
trog reminds me of trogdor the burninator.... this is bad. this is a Very Bad Thing (tm). HELP! *runs*

/me huggglles the coon :P

Hey people! :)

Just thought I'd drop by to see if you have a NWN2 server up and running yet Al. Frankly NWN2 has a few issues imo but I am sure once they get patched some more things will run a lot smoother. A little Linux support and better way of handling the trx files ect would be really nice also imo. Anyway good luck and take care. I will stop back and see if you are moving in the NWN2 direction at a later date :)

Almuric
11-17-2006, 07:13 AM
We've been working out our quests while we wait for some of the same things you mentioned. They REALLY need to get the trx downloads setup to run automatically ingame (anybody who's played unreal tournament knows it can be done!). Also, my server I host my mods on is Linux based so I'll have to look at other hosting options if they dont announce some sort of Linux stand-alone server software.

Very good to hear from you Miz! If you ever think you would like to through your hand into module development drop me a PM here.

Miztress
11-18-2006, 02:13 AM
I may do Al as I am sure you guys will de a great job and it would be a cool thing to be a part of. Atm I have a website with 45,000 members (and growing!) to take care of so I am pretty busy and don't have a lot of time to game as I used to. I may mess with the toolset some more and see if I can get a bit more familiar with it. I swear it seems more difficult than the previous one. NWN2 certainly hasn't lived up to my expectations fully...yet :)

/me huggggggggss everyone that knows me.. and some ppl that don't :P
~Mizzy

Almuric
11-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Yes, the toolset is definitely more complicated then the last.

Sounds like I need to let you manage this site if you can get 45000 to another! :P You'll have to let me see it sometime.