Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Recent Purchases [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Recent Purchases

DiabloVT
02-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Because im on holidays atm (yahoo!:green: ) and ive got a fair bit of spare dosh to throw about the place, ive had a good chance to rack up a few new games:grin:
these are all for the PS2 btw, havent bothered with PC games atm because my laptop is gettin upgraded and is still (!!) in the shop.
Shadows of Colossus
The Warriors
Black
We Love Katamari

id have to say ive had the most fun with The Warriors, ive always loved brawlers and this is definitly king of them all with its coupled awesome storyline. Shadows is equally as awesome just because its something new and the bosses are so stupidly large that... well theyre just really really really big haha! killing them is like solving a puzzle, so i totally recommend that aswell.
as for Black... didnt live up to expectations. finished it in only 6-7 hours and hasnt really got enough extra content to make me wanna go thru it again
and a for we love katamari... somebody was on acid when they made this game, thats all i can say:shock:

whatve u guys n gals got recently?

Protoss119
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Battlefront II/Star Fox: Assault, I got for Christmas and I've been playing them for a while now, especially Battlefront II (which I seem to pwn at without the use of Jedi/Sith).