Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
F.e.a.r [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : F.e.a.r

Bushwacker
01-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Okay so I went out and finally bought the game...WOW NICE FREAKING GAME seriously folks you really should get this one for your collection. The graphics are amazing. One thing though. If you want to run everything at max...your system better be a rocket. ;) The sound effects and particle effects are just great. You hear every little thing and the slow motion action is so very cool. Even you RTS guys will like this game. It’s not like Doom where everything was dark and jumping out at you, although it does happen, but way different. Just go get it man, you won’t be disappointed.:D The game runs liquid smooth or atleast on my rig anyway. I can't wait to play this game on my new system. The only regret is I wish I had a big high performance LCD instead of my ViewSonic 22" CRT. Don't get me wrong it looks great, but not as great as one of those new what is it now 8 or 12ms Ultra Bright LCD's. Oh well, just need more money...LOL...If I was a girl I would go whore myself out for the money.:cool:

Almuric
01-30-2006, 06:19 AM
You can get them down to 4ms now. :) So what kind of game is this?

Bushwacker
01-30-2006, 02:11 PM
FPS of course:D

Toto
01-30-2006, 05:36 PM
I played the demo of F.E.A.R....for 30 seconds that is.
After that time had elapsed what was left of my computer was a metalish puddle on the floor.

Bushwacker
01-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah I played the demo to and it was crappp. The full version is good to go though. Runs great. See if one of your friends have it and give it another try bro.

DiabloVT
02-15-2006, 06:04 PM
now ive played a fair few of scary games in my time. the Silent Hill series, the Fatal Frame (called Project Zero here in Oz) series, Doom 3, and a few others. but NOTHING those games dished out prepared me for F.E.A.R...
as i am a huge fan of horror (expecially japanese horror) movies, this game scared the shit of me in an entirely new way. because i wasnt just watching the vacant-eyed little girl (the scariest thing in the world, btw) kill people, but actually INTERACTING with it, it was just such a new level of scary for me.
btw, i only ever played this in the dark with headphones, so you "broad daylight with no sound" wussies can go suck it haha:lol:

oh, and the ending, singly the most awesome and most insanely "HOLY-GODDAMN-JESUS" *jumps out of skin* ending ever

Bushwacker
02-21-2006, 12:41 AM
Wow I thinks Diablo really likes this game.
I agree with you man. This is the second game that made me jump in my chair and loose control of my mouse. LOL it was so funny dude. I was like OMG!!! WTF!!! It happen when I that dude got thrown through the window. Plus there was just something really evil about the whole story. Those people really did a great job on that game. I hope theres another.