Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
I need some RPing advice. [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : I need some RPing advice.

Protoss119
01-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I need some help. You see, I just made this character, see, and I'm trying to see if it's a good one. What I'm trying to do is make a character suitable for the Jedi Sith forum back at Gametalk. Can you R&R this character and see if it needs improvement or not? I'm not strong enough to face the guys back at GT - they might not approve of it if I just throw it at them without any heads up from you guys. So can you give me suggestions as to how this guy could be a good character in a Star Wars universe? Thanks a lot!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

STAR
WARS

Protoss119’s characters:

PWN-377

Homeworld: Mustafar

Weapons: TN-47 Sniper Rifle

Background: CIS Assassin Droid PWN-377 is strange for a droid, specifically because he has one thing other droids lack; a soul. He does not possess the servile behavior of other droids; rather, he has a domineering demeanor, a keen mind, and a hunger for battle and power. He makes his lair at the former separatist outpost on Mustafar and commands an army of battle droids at his disposal.

When forced into actual combat, PWN-377 works around the edges of the battlefront, much like a sniper. He kills his enemies with his rapid-firing TN-47 sniper rifle. This sniper rifle contains 10 rounds per clip. A headshot inflicted upon a target does not instantly kill him or her, but it is lethal nonetheless.

While PWN-377 is powerful, he knows who’s more powerful than he is and who isn’t. He has made a contract with the Galactic Empire stating that the Imperial military would not harm his forces provided that they do not conquer other worlds. This makes it impossible to inhabit Mustafar (as if it were inhabitable anyway) but eliminates competition from them. As his droid army grows stronger, he plans to break the contract and conquer Mustafar and countless other worlds. The fact that he hides behind his army (or if in combat, just about anything that offers safety) proves that he is more or less a coward.

Where does PWN-377 get his emotions? Like all of his droids, he is powered by the central power generator in his outpost. What gives him emotions, however, is another generator on Dagobah, a place untouched by the Empire. This generator might affect the wildlife there, but nobody has ever cared for the swampy planet. All in all, PWN-377 has a keen tactical mind that rivals that of OOM-9, understanding that if he cannot conquer a universe, then he can at least rule a planet.

Appearance: PWN-377 looks like any old battle droid. He has a rectangular head with two small, strictly oval structures hanging from the back. The features below him is almost what you would expect to find on a pit droid, only taller. On his back is a large power pack that is almost the same size and shape of his rectangular torso. In addition, all of his features are a bit dusty, giving him a stealthy edge in combat.

Possessions: TN-47 Sniper Rifle, Time Bomb, 2 Thermal Detonators

So what do you think? Is it good enough for Gametalk or does it need improvement?